STAMFORD, Conn. -- Whether you want to shed extra pounds, manage money effectively or reshape your career, Stamford's Ferguson Library has something to offer from three authors who will help you keep your New Year’s resolutions.
As part of its Meet the Authors Series, "New Year, New You" takes place on Wednesday, Jan. 8, starting with a wine reception at 6 p.m.
The event brings in Chris Crowley, author of "Thinner This Year", to spell out a weight-loss plan that is right for you.
Nancy Collamer, author of "Second-Act Careers" will also be there to share how to create a profitable and meaningful career change on your own terms.
Finally, Julie Jason, author of "Managing Retirement Wealth", will discuss how to deal with the uncertainty investors face, especially when transitioning into retirement. She is also the author of "The AARP Retirement Survival Guide".
Tickets are $15, which benefits the library. For more information or to register, click here or call 203-351-8275.
The library is at 96 Broad St. in Stamford.
- 1 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Stamford
- 3 Stamford Man Who Defrauded Clients Of $191K Gets One Year In Prison
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Crumbs Makes A Cupcake Comeback In Stamford