STAMFORD, Conn. -- Access Health CT, the state’s official health insurance marketplace, will hold its final enrollment fair in Stamford on Wednesday, March 19, at the Tully Health Center from 4 to 8 p.m.
At the enrollment fairs, attendees can meet with an insurance broker or certified assister who can help with the process of enrolling in a health care plan.
A checklist of information you’ll need to provide to enroll is available online at learn.accesshealthct.com.
The Tully Health Center is located at 32 Strawberry Hill Court in Stamford.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Man Arrested After Driving Drunk, Crash, Police Pursuit, Stamford Cops Say
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Teens Charged With Using Stun Gun At Stamford High Summer School
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director