STAMFORD, Conn. -- Access Health CT, the state’s official health insurance marketplace, will hold its final enrollment fair in Stamford on Wednesday, March 19, at the Tully Health Center from 4 to 8 p.m.
At the enrollment fairs, attendees can meet with an insurance broker or certified assister who can help with the process of enrolling in a health care plan.
A checklist of information you’ll need to provide to enroll is available online at learn.accesshealthct.com.
The Tully Health Center is located at 32 Strawberry Hill Court in Stamford.
- 1 Administrators Arrested In Teacher Sex Case Won't Return To Stamford High
- 2 Bridgeport/Stamford Area Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Principal, Assistant Won't Return To Stamford High After Teacher Sex Case
- 4 Stamford Schools Earn Average Grades From Advocacy Group
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Stamford