STAMFORD, Conn. -- Access Health CT, the state’s official health insurance marketplace, will hold its final enrollment fair in Stamford on Wednesday, March 19, at the Tully Health Center from 4 to 8 p.m.
At the enrollment fairs, attendees can meet with an insurance broker or certified assister who can help with the process of enrolling in a health care plan.
A checklist of information you’ll need to provide to enroll is available online at learn.accesshealthct.com.
The Tully Health Center is located at 32 Strawberry Hill Court in Stamford.
- 1 Stamford Police Arrest Armed Man After Tense Standoff At Pizza Place
- 2 Stamford Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Stamford With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 4 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow