STAMFORD, Conn. -- Access Health CT, the state’s official health insurance marketplace, will hold its final enrollment fair in Stamford on Wednesday, March 19, at the Tully Health Center from 4 to 8 p.m.
At the enrollment fairs, attendees can meet with an insurance broker or certified assister who can help with the process of enrolling in a health care plan.
A checklist of information you’ll need to provide to enroll is available online at learn.accesshealthct.com.
The Tully Health Center is located at 32 Strawberry Hill Court in Stamford.
- 1 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 2 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Stamford Commission Seeks New Ways To Use Old Buildings
- 5 First Niagara To Close Bank Branch In Stamford