STAMFORD, Conn. -- Access Health CT, the state’s official health insurance marketplace, will hold its final enrollment fair in Stamford on Wednesday, March 19, at the Tully Health Center from 4 to 8 p.m.
At the enrollment fairs, attendees can meet with an insurance broker or certified assister who can help with the process of enrolling in a health care plan.
A checklist of information you’ll need to provide to enroll is available online at learn.accesshealthct.com.
The Tully Health Center is located at 32 Strawberry Hill Court in Stamford.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Stamford Cops Find Man Passed Out In Car With Engine Running
- 5 Arrest Of Stamford Duo In Shippan Car Break-Ins Tops Week’s News