STAMFORD, Conn. – Now that taping of the popular television game show “Who Wants to be a Millionaire” has been moved to the Connecticut Film Center in Stamford, the show is looking for contestants.
Local residents will have the opportunity to be contestants or audience members for the show, during filming of the 2014-15 season. It will premiere Sept. 8 in national syndication.
Auditions will be Aug. 15 and 18 at the “Millionaire” production offices at Connecticut Film Center, 300 Stillwater Ave., Stamford. Testing will begin at 5 p.m., 5:45 p.m., 6:30 p.m. and 7 p.m. Those who wish to audition will be admitted on a first-come, first-served basis, and space is limited.
For more information, visit the website at millionairetv.dadt.com/auditions/.
Those who do not want to audition, but would like to be part of the show’s audience may attend a taping. Audience members also have opportunities to win money during the show, and can audition to become future contestants.
Tapings will be Aug. 23 through Oct. 26. Tickets are free and may be requested online at millionairetv.dadt.com/tickets/. Audience members must be 18 or older.
- 1 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 2 Stamford Woman Avoids Being Swindled Out Of Thousands In Craigslist Scam
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 Report Says 54 Arrests Were Made At Stamford Schools In 2013
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Stamford Overnight