STAMFORD, Conn. – Now that taping of the popular television game show “Who Wants to be a Millionaire” has been moved to the Connecticut Film Center in Stamford, the show is looking for contestants.
Local residents will have the opportunity to be contestants or audience members for the show, during filming of the 2014-15 season. It will premiere Sept. 8 in national syndication.
Auditions will be Aug. 15 and 18 at the “Millionaire” production offices at Connecticut Film Center, 300 Stillwater Ave., Stamford. Testing will begin at 5 p.m., 5:45 p.m., 6:30 p.m. and 7 p.m. Those who wish to audition will be admitted on a first-come, first-served basis, and space is limited.
For more information, visit the website at millionairetv.dadt.com/auditions/.
Those who do not want to audition, but would like to be part of the show’s audience may attend a taping. Audience members also have opportunities to win money during the show, and can audition to become future contestants.
Tapings will be Aug. 23 through Oct. 26. Tickets are free and may be requested online at millionairetv.dadt.com/tickets/. Audience members must be 18 or older.
- 1 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Stamford
- 2 Young Stamford Gymnast Vaults To Forefront In State Competition
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield
- 5 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower