STAMFORD, Conn. — Are you looking to for a romantic spot in Stamford for Valentine’s Day? How about a place to pick up a date? Here is a list of restaurants and bars in Stamford having specials for the holiday.
▪ Rodizio Grill: From Feb. 14 through Feb. 17 the chef will offer a special four-course dinner, at quiet and intimate tables. Call: 203-964-9177, for reservations.
▪ Black Bear Saloon: Feb. 15 Anti-Valentine’s Day party with drink specials and if you bring a picture of your ex you can throw darts at it all night.
▪ Bar Rosso: Feb. 14 Valentine’s special menu, call 203-388-8640 for reservations.
▪ Butterfield 8: Feb. 14 Kiss Off… singles party, women drink free from 9 to 10 p.m., $5 Stoli drinks, and giveaways all night.
▪ Bobby V’s Sports Gallery & Café: Feb. 14 Speed Dating, Happy Hour 4 to 7 p.m., Courage Hour 7 to 9 p.m. with Love Potion specials, Dating 9 to 11 p.m. Register in person or call 203-348-0010.
▪ Fiddler’s Green: Feb. 14 dinner for two for $50.
▪ City Limits Diner: Feb. 14 will have special appetizers, entrees, desserts, and cocktails just for Valentine’s Day.
▪ Chinese Mirch: Feb. 14 complimentary Mithai Wonton.
▪ Cosi (both locations): Fresh baked Nutella filled hearts, two for $3.
▪ Eos Cuisine: Feb. 14 $50 for a three course pre-fix menu, and a complimentary glass of champagne. Call 203-569-6250 for reservations.
▪ Harlan Social: Feb. 14 Specialty three course menu, reserve your seats by calling 203-883-8000.
▪ Kona Grill: Feb. 14 through Feb. 18 Love Affair, surf and turf, for $39.95.
▪ Lola’s Mexican Switch: Feb. 14 $35 per person for a three course meal and a complimentary bottle of wine.
▪ Napa & Co.: Feb. 14 A Valentine's treat: Sparkling wine 4 course tasting menu $100 per person, plus tax.
▪ Tabouli Grill: Feb. 14 through Feb. 16 $35 for two people for a three-course meal, $12 half bottle of wine, and $6 for a glass of Prosecco.
▪ Long Ridge Tavern: Feb. 14 Special menu at $45 per person, not including tax and tip.