STAMFORD, Conn. -- Lorca Bakery on Bedford Street in downtown Stamford is expanding beyond the physical and is entering the digital world with its new online store.
Voted "Best Café in Fairfield County" by OmNomCT in 2013, Lorca has several selections in its new online ordering system.
Shoppers can choose from a baked goods box, a tea gift box, a coffee gift box, "Alfajores," or butter cookies with dulce de leche, coconut, and powdered sugar, Mexican chocolate pecan pie, pecan pie, apple pie, pumpkin pie, dulce apple pie, mini apple pie, mini pecan pie, mini pumpkin pie and pumpkin bread.
Lorca gift cards are also available on the site.
- 1 Stamford Man Charged With Spitting At Cabbie During Traffic Dispute
- 2 Stamford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Two Human Skulls Found At Stamford Transfer Station, Police Say
- 5 Popular Armonk Restaurant Plans Stamford Opening