STAMFORD, Conn. -- For Stamford residents Taryn Baer-Shalev and her husband, Isaac, the baby girl they had early Wednesday was their third child. The 8-pound 5-ounce girl, however, was the first baby born in Stamford in 2014, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Baby Shalev was born at 5:35 a.m. Jan. 1. Her name will be announced during a naming ceremony at the family's synagogue on Friday, Jan. 3, the Stamford Advocate reported.
- 1 Police: Stamford Man Charged With Drunken Driving Violated Probation
- 2 Arrest Of Stamford Duo In Shippan Car Break-Ins Tops Week’s News
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 5 Open Houses In Stamford This Weekend