STAMFORD, Conn. -- For Stamford residents Taryn Baer-Shalev and her husband, Isaac, the baby girl they had early Wednesday was their third child. The 8-pound 5-ounce girl, however, was the first baby born in Stamford in 2014, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Baby Shalev was born at 5:35 a.m. Jan. 1. Her name will be announced during a naming ceremony at the family's synagogue on Friday, Jan. 3, the Stamford Advocate reported.
- 1 Police: Cross-Dressing Man Charged In Stamford Mugging
- 2 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 3 Stamford Could See Overnight Showers Heading Into Last Day Of Summer
- 4 Stamford Resident Completes West Point Cadet Basic Training
- 5 Census: 18.6% Of Children In Stamford Are Living in Poverty