STAMFORD, Conn. -- For Stamford residents Taryn Baer-Shalev and her husband, Isaac, the baby girl they had early Wednesday was their third child. The 8-pound 5-ounce girl, however, was the first baby born in Stamford in 2014, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Baby Shalev was born at 5:35 a.m. Jan. 1. Her name will be announced during a naming ceremony at the family's synagogue on Friday, Jan. 3, the Stamford Advocate reported.
- 1 Administrators Arrested In Teacher Sex Case Won't Return To Stamford High
- 2 Bridgeport/Stamford Area Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Principal, Assistant Won't Return To Stamford High After Teacher Sex Case
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Stamford
- 5 Giuseppe And Livia Fortuna, 91 And 86, Of Stamford