STAMFORD, Conn. -- For Stamford residents Taryn Baer-Shalev and her husband, Isaac, the baby girl they had early Wednesday was their third child. The 8-pound 5-ounce girl, however, was the first baby born in Stamford in 2014, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Baby Shalev was born at 5:35 a.m. Jan. 1. Her name will be announced during a naming ceremony at the family's synagogue on Friday, Jan. 3, the Stamford Advocate reported.
- 1 Stamford Woman Found Dead After Suspicious Fire In Home
- 2 Stamford Police Seek Suspect Involved In Crash, Chase
- 3 Embattled Stamford High School Appoints Two New Assistant Principals
- 4 Women Betrayed Group To Rally Against Planned Parenthood In Stamford
- 5 Police: Stamford Man Hit Woman With Two Chairs After Dispute Over Music