STAMFORD, Conn. -- For Stamford residents Taryn Baer-Shalev and her husband, Isaac, the baby girl they had early Wednesday was their third child. The 8-pound 5-ounce girl, however, was the first baby born in Stamford in 2014, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Baby Shalev was born at 5:35 a.m. Jan. 1. Her name will be announced during a naming ceremony at the family's synagogue on Friday, Jan. 3, the Stamford Advocate reported.
- 1 Stamford Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Stamford Man Sentenced To 3 Years For Mortgage Fraud
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Stamford
- 5 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury