NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk's Maritime Aquarium got into the spirit of April Fool's Day on Tuesday, featuring a slew of silly exhibits on its website that might trick you if you don't look closely or might make you laugh at loud if you are a maritime expert.
The aquarium updated its website on Tuesday claiming to have a new "humpback whale exhibit," a 10-hour loop of "The Narwhal Song" in its IMAX theater, firing meerkats out of cannons, an "exhibit" on the "dangers of giant Long Island Sound clams" and a great white shark petting area.
Clicking on the fake-outs takes you to the pages explaining the real exhibits at the aquarium.
- 1 Connecticut OKs Funding To Replace Metro-North Bridge In Norwalk
- 2 Stamford Takes Big Steps, Installs Stanchions To Improve Crosswalk Safety
- 3 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Stamford
- 4 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 5 Stamford Teen Dances Role Of Sugar Plum Fairy In 'Nutcracker'