NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk's Maritime Aquarium got into the spirit of April Fool's Day on Tuesday, featuring a slew of silly exhibits on its website that might trick you if you don't look closely or might make you laugh at loud if you are a maritime expert.
The aquarium updated its website on Tuesday claiming to have a new "humpback whale exhibit," a 10-hour loop of "The Narwhal Song" in its IMAX theater, firing meerkats out of cannons, an "exhibit" on the "dangers of giant Long Island Sound clams" and a great white shark petting area.
Clicking on the fake-outs takes you to the pages explaining the real exhibits at the aquarium.
- 1 Grad From Stamford's Westhill High In Line To Become Nike Chairman
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Malloy Defends Record In Speech Before Business Council Of Fairfield County
- 4 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 5 Two Men Charged In Armed Robbery Of Stamford Convenience Store