NEW CANAAN, Conn. – Barolo Trattoria and Wine Bar received a “Very Good” rating from a recent review in The New York Times.
The review notes Barolo’s spaghetti alla “sciué sciué, burrata, risotto and lamb shank.
Barolo Trattoria and Wine Bar, at 136 Main St. in New Canaan, is open from noon to 10 p.m. weekdays, from 5 to 10 p.m. Saturdays and from 5 to 9 p.m. Sundays.
For more information or to make a reservation, call 203-920-1515 or visit the restaurant’s website here.
To read the full New York Times review, click here.
- 1 Stamford Man Charged With Spitting At Cabbie During Traffic Dispute
- 2 Stamford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Popular Armonk Restaurant Plans Stamford Opening
- 5 Two Human Skulls Found At Stamford Transfer Station, Police Say