NEW CANAAN, Conn. – Barolo Trattoria and Wine Bar received a “Very Good” rating from a recent review in The New York Times.
The review notes Barolo’s spaghetti alla “sciué sciué, burrata, risotto and lamb shank.
Barolo Trattoria and Wine Bar, at 136 Main St. in New Canaan, is open from noon to 10 p.m. weekdays, from 5 to 10 p.m. Saturdays and from 5 to 9 p.m. Sundays.
For more information or to make a reservation, call 203-920-1515 or visit the restaurant’s website here.
To read the full New York Times review, click here.
- 1 Police: Drunk N.H. Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested At Gunpoint In Stamford
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Stamford High Picks New Principal In Wake Of Teacher-Student Sex Scandal
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report