NEW CANAAN, Conn. – Barolo Trattoria and Wine Bar received a “Very Good” rating from a recent review in The New York Times.
The review notes Barolo’s spaghetti alla “sciué sciué, burrata, risotto and lamb shank.
Barolo Trattoria and Wine Bar, at 136 Main St. in New Canaan, is open from noon to 10 p.m. weekdays, from 5 to 10 p.m. Saturdays and from 5 to 9 p.m. Sundays.
For more information or to make a reservation, call 203-920-1515 or visit the restaurant’s website here.
To read the full New York Times review, click here.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Man Arrested After Driving Drunk, Crash, Police Pursuit, Stamford Cops Say
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Teens Charged With Using Stun Gun At Stamford High Summer School
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director