NEW CANAAN, Conn. – Barolo Trattoria and Wine Bar received a “Very Good” rating from a recent review in The New York Times.
The review notes Barolo’s spaghetti alla “sciué sciué, burrata, risotto and lamb shank.
Barolo Trattoria and Wine Bar, at 136 Main St. in New Canaan, is open from noon to 10 p.m. weekdays, from 5 to 10 p.m. Saturdays and from 5 to 9 p.m. Sundays.
For more information or to make a reservation, call 203-920-1515 or visit the restaurant’s website here.
To read the full New York Times review, click here.
- 1 Update: Two Men Charged With Murder In Fatal Shooting In Stamford In 2012
- 2 Man Arrested After Chase Charged With Throwing Rock At Stamford Police Cars
- 3 Police: Stamford Woman Hid In Dumpster After Stealing From CVS
- 4 Dentist Involved In Stamford Medicaid Fraud Scheme Pleads Guilty
- 5 Police Blame Pistol-Whipping, Rivalry For Stamford Slaying; 2 Arrests Made