FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Staying warm without abandoning all semblance of style can give college students more headaches than a calculus final.
Not so for UCONN students, according to Huffington Post. The four-season climate in Storrs has produced an environment that has allowed fashion to prosper, even in the bitter cold.
- 1 Connecticut OKs Funding To Replace Metro-North Bridge In Norwalk
- 2 Stamford Takes Big Steps, Installs Stanchions To Improve Crosswalk Safety
- 3 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 4 Rain, Snow Threaten Stamford On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 'Tis The Season For Networking: New Group Forms In Stamford