FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Staying warm without abandoning all semblance of style can give college students more headaches than a calculus final.
Not so for UCONN students, according to Huffington Post. The four-season climate in Storrs has produced an environment that has allowed fashion to prosper, even in the bitter cold.
- 1 Grad From Stamford's Westhill High In Line To Become Nike Chairman
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Malloy Defends Record In Speech Before Business Council Of Fairfield County
- 4 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 5 Two Men Charged In Armed Robbery Of Stamford Convenience Store