FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Staying warm without abandoning all semblance of style can give college students more headaches than a calculus final.
Not so for UCONN students, according to Huffington Post. The four-season climate in Storrs has produced an environment that has allowed fashion to prosper, even in the bitter cold.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 3 Stamford Board Of Ed Employee Charged With Sexually Assaulting Co-Worker
- 4 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview