STAMFORD, Conn. -- Traditional fine seafood dining has found a new home in downtown Stamford with the opening of F.I.S.H., or Fresh Innovative Seafood House, in the Bedford Street space that was once occupied by Boca Restaurant, according to HeyStamford.com.
The owners and chef of Boca have revamped their restaurant to now serve appetizers like lobster corn chowder and Buffalo-style shrimp sandwiches like oyster po' boys and traditional seafood entrées like grilled and pan-seared fish, according to the article.
F.I.S.H. will participate in Stamford Winter Restaurant Week starting Feb. 17.
F.I.S.H. is at 245 Bedford St. in Stamford.
Check out the Facebook page for F.I.S.H. for more information.
- 1 Stamford Man, Girlfriend Charged In Attack On His Ex-Wife
- 2 Update: Two Men Charged With Murder In Fatal Shooting In Stamford In 2012
- 3 Man Arrested After Chase Charged With Throwing Rock At Stamford Police Cars
- 4 Police: Stamford Woman Hid In Dumpster After Stealing From CVS
- 5 Dentist Involved In Stamford Medicaid Fraud Scheme Pleads Guilty