STAMFORD, Conn. -- Traditional fine seafood dining has found a new home in downtown Stamford with the opening of F.I.S.H., or Fresh Innovative Seafood House, in the Bedford Street space that was once occupied by Boca Restaurant, according to HeyStamford.com.
The owners and chef of Boca have revamped their restaurant to now serve appetizers like lobster corn chowder and Buffalo-style shrimp sandwiches like oyster po' boys and traditional seafood entrées like grilled and pan-seared fish, according to the article.
F.I.S.H. will participate in Stamford Winter Restaurant Week starting Feb. 17.
F.I.S.H. is at 245 Bedford St. in Stamford.
Check out the Facebook page for F.I.S.H. for more information.
- 1 Snow Could Be Returning To Stamford
- 2 Police: Stamford Woman, 76, Beaten By Son Dies Of Injuries
- 3 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 4 Former Stamford Man Suspected In Darien Cop's Death Arrested On Gun Charges
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Stamford For Monday Morning Commute