STAMFORD, Conn. -- Traditional fine seafood dining has found a new home in downtown Stamford with the opening of F.I.S.H., or Fresh Innovative Seafood House, in the Bedford Street space that was once occupied by Boca Restaurant, according to HeyStamford.com.
The owners and chef of Boca have revamped their restaurant to now serve appetizers like lobster corn chowder and Buffalo-style shrimp sandwiches like oyster po' boys and traditional seafood entrées like grilled and pan-seared fish, according to the article.
F.I.S.H. will participate in Stamford Winter Restaurant Week starting Feb. 17.
F.I.S.H. is at 245 Bedford St. in Stamford.
Check out the Facebook page for F.I.S.H. for more information.
- 1 Stamford Man Hit By Car Remains In Critical Condition
- 2 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 3 Second West Nile Virus Case Confirmed In Stamford
- 4 Wilton Police Land Two Stamford Men Fishing Illegally In Reservoir
- 5 Story Of How Stamford Cops Helped Autistic Man Will Go National On 'NBC'