STAMFORD, Conn. -- Traditional fine seafood dining has found a new home in downtown Stamford with the opening of F.I.S.H., or Fresh Innovative Seafood House, in the Bedford Street space that was once occupied by Boca Restaurant, according to HeyStamford.com.
The owners and chef of Boca have revamped their restaurant to now serve appetizers like lobster corn chowder and Buffalo-style shrimp sandwiches like oyster po' boys and traditional seafood entrées like grilled and pan-seared fish, according to the article.
F.I.S.H. will participate in Stamford Winter Restaurant Week starting Feb. 17.
F.I.S.H. is at 245 Bedford St. in Stamford.
Check out the Facebook page for F.I.S.H. for more information.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose
- 3 Man Charged With Making Video Of Woman, 48, In Stamford Beach Bathroom
- 4 Police Search For Stamford Man In Armed Robbery Of Check-Cashing Business
- 5 Stamford Man Charged With Illegally Collecting $16K In Unemployment