STAMFORD, Conn. -- Traditional fine seafood dining has found a new home in downtown Stamford with the opening of F.I.S.H., or Fresh Innovative Seafood House, in the Bedford Street space that was once occupied by Boca Restaurant, according to HeyStamford.com.
The owners and chef of Boca have revamped their restaurant to now serve appetizers like lobster corn chowder and Buffalo-style shrimp sandwiches like oyster po' boys and traditional seafood entrées like grilled and pan-seared fish, according to the article.
F.I.S.H. will participate in Stamford Winter Restaurant Week starting Feb. 17.
F.I.S.H. is at 245 Bedford St. in Stamford.
Check out the Facebook page for F.I.S.H. for more information.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 4 Arrest Of Stamford Duo In Shippan Car Break-Ins Tops Week’s News
- 5 Stamford Cops Find Man Passed Out In Car With Engine Running