STAMFORD, Conn. -- Traditional fine seafood dining has found a new home in downtown Stamford with the opening of F.I.S.H., or Fresh Innovative Seafood House, in the Bedford Street space that was once occupied by Boca Restaurant, according to HeyStamford.com.
The owners and chef of Boca have revamped their restaurant to now serve appetizers like lobster corn chowder and Buffalo-style shrimp sandwiches like oyster po' boys and traditional seafood entrées like grilled and pan-seared fish, according to the article.
F.I.S.H. will participate in Stamford Winter Restaurant Week starting Feb. 17.
F.I.S.H. is at 245 Bedford St. in Stamford.
Check out the Facebook page for F.I.S.H. for more information.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Stamford On Wednesday
- 2 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 3 Stamford High Principal, Assistant Apply For Special Court Program
- 4 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 5 Stamford's Backyard Humanitarian Conducts Annual Coat Drive