STAMFORD, Conn. -- CTBites.com recently got a sneak preview of Stamford's newest restaurant, Cask Republic, and poured on the praise for the new eatery.
Reviewer James Gribbon describes the Cask Republic as a haven for fans of craft beers and "elevated pub grub." He praised the beer selection, including the Ryeghts Passage brew, made by Westchester County brewer Captain Lawrence exclusively for Cask Republic.
Gribbon enjoyed most of the food, including the duck confit pizza, but was left wanting from a pastrami hors d'oeuvres.
Cask Republic is located at 191 Summer St. and is open on Monday through Thursday from 4 p.m. to 1 a.m. and Friday and Saturdays from 4 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- 1 Stamford Police Arrest Armed Man After Tense Standoff At Pizza Place
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Stamford, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Stamford; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Stamford Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 5 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield