STAMFORD, Conn. -- CTBites.com recently got a sneak preview of Stamford's newest restaurant, Cask Republic, and poured on the praise for the new eatery.
Reviewer James Gribbon describes the Cask Republic as a haven for fans of craft beers and "elevated pub grub." He praised the beer selection, including the Ryeghts Passage brew, made by Westchester County brewer Captain Lawrence exclusively for Cask Republic.
Gribbon enjoyed most of the food, including the duck confit pizza, but was left wanting from a pastrami hors d'oeuvres.
Cask Republic is located at 191 Summer St. and is open on Monday through Thursday from 4 p.m. to 1 a.m. and Friday and Saturdays from 4 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- 1 Grad From Stamford's Westhill High In Line To Become Nike Chairman
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Malloy Defends Record In Speech Before Business Council Of Fairfield County
- 4 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 5 Two Men Charged In Armed Robbery Of Stamford Convenience Store