STAMFORD, Conn. -- CTBites.com recently got a sneak preview of Stamford's newest restaurant, Cask Republic, and poured on the praise for the new eatery.
Reviewer James Gribbon describes the Cask Republic as a haven for fans of craft beers and "elevated pub grub." He praised the beer selection, including the Ryeghts Passage brew, made by Westchester County brewer Captain Lawrence exclusively for Cask Republic.
Gribbon enjoyed most of the food, including the duck confit pizza, but was left wanting from a pastrami hors d'oeuvres.
Cask Republic is located at 191 Summer St. and is open on Monday through Thursday from 4 p.m. to 1 a.m. and Friday and Saturdays from 4 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- 1 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 2 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Stamford Commission Seeks New Ways To Use Old Buildings
- 5 First Niagara To Close Bank Branch In Stamford