STAMFORD, Conn. -- CTBites.com recently got a sneak preview of Stamford's newest restaurant, Cask Republic, and poured on the praise for the new eatery.
Reviewer James Gribbon describes the Cask Republic as a haven for fans of craft beers and "elevated pub grub." He praised the beer selection, including the Ryeghts Passage brew, made by Westchester County brewer Captain Lawrence exclusively for Cask Republic.
Gribbon enjoyed most of the food, including the duck confit pizza, but was left wanting from a pastrami hors d'oeuvres.
Cask Republic is located at 191 Summer St. and is open on Monday through Thursday from 4 p.m. to 1 a.m. and Friday and Saturdays from 4 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- 1 Obama Sweeps Into Stamford To Raise Cash For Democratic Party
- 2 Obama Departs From Westchester After Attending Stamford Event
- 3 Beware Of Delays On Merritt During Obama's Visit To Stamford
- 4 Norwalk Police: Stamford Man Sold Cocaine To Undercover Cop
- 5 Stamford Announces Musical Lineup For Alive@Five Concerts