STAMFORD, Conn. -- CTBites.com recently got a sneak preview of Stamford's newest restaurant, Cask Republic, and poured on the praise for the new eatery.
Reviewer James Gribbon describes the Cask Republic as a haven for fans of craft beers and "elevated pub grub." He praised the beer selection, including the Ryeghts Passage brew, made by Westchester County brewer Captain Lawrence exclusively for Cask Republic.
Gribbon enjoyed most of the food, including the duck confit pizza, but was left wanting from a pastrami hors d'oeuvres.
Cask Republic is located at 191 Summer St. and is open on Monday through Thursday from 4 p.m. to 1 a.m. and Friday and Saturdays from 4 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- 1 Man, 62, Knocks Down Younger Victim In Road Rage Assault, Stamford Cops Say
- 2 Stamford Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Stamford
- 4 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In Stamford
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Stamford