FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- The 2016 National Football League season begins Sept. 11 and the Daily Voice rounded up some great Fairfield County restaurants to enjoy the games.
From the biggest and most TVs, to awesome drink specials and mouth-watering game day food, this list is filled with high-energy establishments that are just as enthusiastic about football season as the fans are:
Crave52 52 Sanford St., Fairfield, 203-292-8080 Crave52.com
- Highlights: Large Screen Projector, 14 TV’s, Expansive Bar
- Drink Specials: $5 Draft Beers $18 Pitchers of Sam Adams Seasonal and Coney Island Mermaid Pilsner $15 Miller Lite or Coors Light Buckets $5 Jameson shots
- Food Specials: Game day food specials range from $5 to $8 including mozzarella sticks, disco fries, porchetta sandwiches, arancini, nachos, and more. Wings begin with seven for $6, 14 for $12, and so on. Pulled pork, meatball, and buffalo chicken sliders are three for $8.
- Details: Football specials available on Sundays only.
- Highlights: 25 HD TV’s, 50ft bar, 3 Private Rooms for 150+ guests, Game sound for local teams
- Drink Specials: Before the games, bottomless brunch offers unlimited mimosas and bloody marys for $15 with the purchase of an entrée. During the games, beer specials include $3 domestic drafts and $12 domestic pitchers
- Food Specials: Select appetizers are half price including; wings, spinach and artichoke dip, hush puppies, sliders, frickles and more.
- Details: Football specials available on Sunday and Monday nights.
- Highlights: 35 HD TV’s, Game Day Raffles & Prizes, BBQ Eats, Bull Rides. On Sept. 11 a NFL football signed by a Jets player will be raffled off at halftime.
- Drink Specials; Beer specials from $3 including Pitchers, Buckets, and Beer Towers. $5 Captain Morgan mixed drinks $4 Crown Royal Apple shots
- Food Specials: Home of the $5 Burger. 50 Cent wings Specials from $4.99 including chips and chili, pulled pork nachos, chili nachos, sliders, and more.
- Details: Specials are offered at Johnny Utah’s on Mondays, Thursdays and Sundays for NFL games. Hometown restaurant for the University of Michigan Fairfield County Alumni.
- Highlights: Rooftop Bar playing game sound, 20+ HD TV’s, NFL VIP Card
- Drink Specials: $25 buckets of any 5 beers bottles or cans Sunday Brunch continues through football season with a Bloody Mary bar and unlimited mimosas, Bellini’s, and kir royle.
- Food Specials: Football menu specials correlate to the teams playing each week. Menu highlights include game day apps including; fish tacos, pizza, sliders, and wings.
- Details: For loyal Sign of the Whale customers, the restaurant is extending NFL VIP Cards good for 20% off your tab every Sunday during football games. Specials are available on Mondays, Thursdays, and Sundays during all NFL games.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.