STAMFORD, Conn. — The Connecticut Ballet’s rendition of "The Nutcracker" is just one of the events going on in Stamford this weekend. To see what else is going on in the area visit The Stamford Daily Voice’s Events Section.
Friday, Dec. 21
Outdoor Adventures: 6:30 p.m. Take a nature hike on the shortest day of the year. The event is free for members and $5 for nonmembers. Stamford Museum & Nature Center, 39 Scofieldtown Road.
Saturday, Dec. 22
Parents Day Out: 1 to 4 p.m. Parents can drop their kids off for a day of crafts while they finish holiday shopping. The event is $35 per child for members and $45 per child for nonmembers. Stamford Museum & Nature Center, 39 Scofieldtown Road.
Sunday, Dec. 23
"The Nutcracker:" 2 p.m. The Connecticut Ballet will continue its annual tradition of performing “The Nutcracker.” Performances at 2 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. Tickets are $50, $35, $25 plus SCA fees. Palace Theatre , 61 Atlantic St.
Add your own events here.
- 1 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 2 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Stamford Commission Seeks New Ways To Use Old Buildings
- 5 First Niagara To Close Bank Branch In Stamford