STAMFORD, Conn. — The Connecticut Ballet’s rendition of "The Nutcracker" is just one of the events going on in Stamford this weekend. To see what else is going on in the area visit The Stamford Daily Voice’s Events Section.
Friday, Dec. 21
Outdoor Adventures: 6:30 p.m. Take a nature hike on the shortest day of the year. The event is free for members and $5 for nonmembers. Stamford Museum & Nature Center, 39 Scofieldtown Road.
Saturday, Dec. 22
Parents Day Out: 1 to 4 p.m. Parents can drop their kids off for a day of crafts while they finish holiday shopping. The event is $35 per child for members and $45 per child for nonmembers. Stamford Museum & Nature Center, 39 Scofieldtown Road.
Sunday, Dec. 23
"The Nutcracker:" 2 p.m. The Connecticut Ballet will continue its annual tradition of performing “The Nutcracker.” Performances at 2 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. Tickets are $50, $35, $25 plus SCA fees. Palace Theatre , 61 Atlantic St.
Add your own events here.
- 1 Connecticut OKs Funding To Replace Metro-North Bridge In Norwalk
- 2 Stamford Takes Big Steps, Installs Stanchions To Improve Crosswalk Safety
- 3 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 4 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 5 'Tis The Season For Networking: New Group Forms In Stamford