STAMFORD, Conn. — The Connecticut Ballet’s rendition of "The Nutcracker" is just one of the events going on in Stamford this weekend. To see what else is going on in the area visit The Stamford Daily Voice’s Events Section.
Friday, Dec. 21
Outdoor Adventures: 6:30 p.m. Take a nature hike on the shortest day of the year. The event is free for members and $5 for nonmembers. Stamford Museum & Nature Center, 39 Scofieldtown Road.
Saturday, Dec. 22
Parents Day Out: 1 to 4 p.m. Parents can drop their kids off for a day of crafts while they finish holiday shopping. The event is $35 per child for members and $45 per child for nonmembers. Stamford Museum & Nature Center, 39 Scofieldtown Road.
Sunday, Dec. 23
"The Nutcracker:" 2 p.m. The Connecticut Ballet will continue its annual tradition of performing “The Nutcracker.” Performances at 2 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. Tickets are $50, $35, $25 plus SCA fees. Palace Theatre , 61 Atlantic St.
Add your own events here.
- 1 Man Robbed While Walking Up To Third Floor Apartment, Stamford Police Say
- 2 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 3 Police: Body Of Young Man Found In Stamford Harbor
- 4 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 5 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station