STAMFORD, Conn. — Here are several events going on in Stamford this weekend before the Super Bowl kicks off. For complete details and more events going on in the area, visit our Event calendar.
Friday, Feb. 1
Nature’s Most Extreme: 6 & 7 p.m. Animal Embassy will bring several of its creatures to the nature center. There will be two programs: at 6 p.m. for kids 3 to 6 and at 7 p.m. for kids 6 and older. Ticket prices are $5 for members and $8 for non-members. Stamford Museum & Nature Center, 39 Scofieldtown Road.
Saturday, Feb. 2
Paco Pena: 8 p.m. Paco Pena will bring the Flamenco to the Palace. Tickets are $70, $55, and $40 and can be purchased on the Stamford Center for the Arts website. Palace Theatre, 61 Atlantic St.
Sunday, Feb. 3
Chinese New Year Celebration: 1:30 to 4:30 p.m. The Ferguson Library will have traditional dance, arts, and crafts for the whole family to celebrate the Year of the Snake. 1 Library Plaza.
Add your own events here.
- 1 Grad From Stamford's Westhill High In Line To Become Nike Chairman
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Malloy Defends Record In Speech Before Business Council Of Fairfield County
- 4 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 5 Two Men Charged In Armed Robbery Of Stamford Convenience Store