STAMFORD, Conn. — Basketball, a gun buyback day and a dance recital are just some of the events taking place in Stamford this weekend. Check our Events page for more to do.
Friday, Jan. 18
Boys Baskteball: 7 p.m. Westhill will head to Bridgeport Central, and Trinity will host Danbury in varsity basketball.
Saturday, Jan. 19
Gun Buyback Day: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. The police will trade gift cards for guns at the Turn of River Fire Department, 268 Turn of River Road.
Sunday, Jan. 20
DanceFest 2013: 6 p.m. Intermediate and advanced dance students will show off their skills at the Palace Theatre, 61 Atlantic St. Tickets are $35 for adults, and $15 for students under 12.
Add your own events to our calendar here.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Man Arrested After Driving Drunk, Crash, Police Pursuit, Stamford Cops Say
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Teens Charged With Using Stun Gun At Stamford High Summer School
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director