STAMFORD, Conn. — Basketball, a gun buyback day and a dance recital are just some of the events taking place in Stamford this weekend. Check our Events page for more to do.
Friday, Jan. 18
Boys Baskteball: 7 p.m. Westhill will head to Bridgeport Central, and Trinity will host Danbury in varsity basketball.
Saturday, Jan. 19
Gun Buyback Day: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. The police will trade gift cards for guns at the Turn of River Fire Department, 268 Turn of River Road.
Sunday, Jan. 20
DanceFest 2013: 6 p.m. Intermediate and advanced dance students will show off their skills at the Palace Theatre, 61 Atlantic St. Tickets are $35 for adults, and $15 for students under 12.
Add your own events to our calendar here.
- 1 Connecticut OKs Funding To Replace Metro-North Bridge In Norwalk
- 2 Stamford Takes Big Steps, Installs Stanchions To Improve Crosswalk Safety
- 3 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 4 'Tis The Season For Networking: New Group Forms In Stamford
- 5 Rain, Snow Threaten Stamford On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year