STAMFORD, Conn. -- Young women in need of formal dresses are invited to attend the "Promising Pickings" event at the Kids Helping Kids Handled with Care Boutique on Friday, April 11.
This event will feature gently-worn prom, homecoming, bat mitzvah, bridesmaid and other evening dresses, along with accessories and shoes that have been donated.
The event will be held from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Handled with Care Boutique inside the Yerwood Center, 90 Fairfield Ave. in Stamford. All girls are encouraged to pick out a dress and learn new makeup tips to use for formal events. Girls interested in attending should sign up at www1.mysignup.com/promising_pickings
- 1 Embattled Stamford High School Appoints Two New Assistant Principals
- 2 Filmmaker Records Stamford's Memories In New Documentary
- 3 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Stamford
- 5 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer