STAMFORD, Conn. -- The Stamford Jewish Community Center is hosting a children's Purim Party on Wednesday, March 12.
The party runs from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. at Stamford JCC at 1035 Newfield Ave. in Stamford. The "Supper & Song Purim Party" features musical entertainer Amy Rogell and is meant for children ages 8 and under.
"Come dressed in your favorite super hero costume and enjoy singing and dinner with your friends," representatives said.
Pizza and refreshments will be available for all in attendance.
Admission is $11 for members, $14 for community members. To register, residents are asked to call the JCC welcome desk at 203-322-7900. Residents can visit the Stamford JCC for more information.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower
- 3 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 4 Stamford Board Of Ed Employee Charged With Sexually Assaulting Co-Worker
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview