STAMFORD, Conn. -- The Stamford Jewish Community Center is hosting a children's Purim Party on Wednesday, March 12.
The party runs from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. at Stamford JCC at 1035 Newfield Ave. in Stamford. The "Supper & Song Purim Party" features musical entertainer Amy Rogell and is meant for children ages 8 and under.
"Come dressed in your favorite super hero costume and enjoy singing and dinner with your friends," representatives said.
Pizza and refreshments will be available for all in attendance.
Admission is $11 for members, $14 for community members. To register, residents are asked to call the JCC welcome desk at 203-322-7900. Residents can visit the Stamford JCC for more information.
- 1 Connecticut OKs Funding To Replace Metro-North Bridge In Norwalk
- 2 Stamford Takes Big Steps, Installs Stanchions To Improve Crosswalk Safety
- 3 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 4 'Tis The Season For Networking: New Group Forms In Stamford
- 5 Stamford Swimmer Finds College Home At Villanova