STAMFORD, Conn. -- The Stamford Jewish Community Center is hosting a children's Purim Party on Wednesday, March 12.
The party runs from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. at Stamford JCC at 1035 Newfield Ave. in Stamford. The "Supper & Song Purim Party" features musical entertainer Amy Rogell and is meant for children ages 8 and under.
"Come dressed in your favorite super hero costume and enjoy singing and dinner with your friends," representatives said.
Pizza and refreshments will be available for all in attendance.
Admission is $11 for members, $14 for community members. To register, residents are asked to call the JCC welcome desk at 203-322-7900. Residents can visit the Stamford JCC for more information.
- 1 Man, 62, Knocks Down Younger Victim In Road Rage Assault, Stamford Cops Say
- 2 Stamford Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Stamford
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Stamford
- 5 Stamford's SAC Capital Boss Makes Forbes Billionaire List