STAMFORD, Conn. -- The Stamford Jewish Community Center is hosting a children's Purim Party on Wednesday, March 12.
The party runs from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. at Stamford JCC at 1035 Newfield Ave. in Stamford. The "Supper & Song Purim Party" features musical entertainer Amy Rogell and is meant for children ages 8 and under.
"Come dressed in your favorite super hero costume and enjoy singing and dinner with your friends," representatives said.
Pizza and refreshments will be available for all in attendance.
Admission is $11 for members, $14 for community members. To register, residents are asked to call the JCC welcome desk at 203-322-7900. Residents can visit the Stamford JCC for more information.
- 1 Bridgeport/Stamford Area Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Stamford
- 3 Stamford Man Who Defrauded Clients Of $191K Gets One Year In Prison
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Giuseppe And Livia Fortuna, 91 And 86, Of Stamford