STAMFORD, Conn. -- The Stamford Jewish Community Center is hosting a children's Purim Party on Wednesday, March 12.
The party runs from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. at Stamford JCC at 1035 Newfield Ave. in Stamford. The "Supper & Song Purim Party" features musical entertainer Amy Rogell and is meant for children ages 8 and under.
"Come dressed in your favorite super hero costume and enjoy singing and dinner with your friends," representatives said.
Pizza and refreshments will be available for all in attendance.
Admission is $11 for members, $14 for community members. To register, residents are asked to call the JCC welcome desk at 203-322-7900. Residents can visit the Stamford JCC for more information.
- 1 Stamford Man Charged With Spitting At Cabbie During Traffic Dispute
- 2 Stamford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Popular Armonk Restaurant Plans Stamford Opening
- 5 Two Human Skulls Found At Stamford Transfer Station, Police Say