STAMFORD, Conn. -- The Josh and Tyler Stephens Memorial Fund Walk-A-Thon will host a KidsDrawFree event this weekend.
The Josh and Tyler Stephens Memorial Fund event runs from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, April 12, in downtown Stamford. KidsDrawFree is in sponsored by the Local Art Card. The event is a benefit for the Josh and Tyler Stephens Memorial Fund, started in memory of brothers who were killed in a tragic car accident.
"Help us raise funds for the less fortunate in our community by attending the Josh and Tyler Stephens Memorial Fund At the walk-a-thon," representatives said in a press release. "We will be celebrating life enjoying food and building our community. Be sure to bring the kids and watch them create masterpieces in support of Josh and Tyler."
For more information, residents are asked to visit the event webpage.
- 1 Police: Employee Stole $5,000 From Stamford Used Car Dealership
- 2 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 3 Stamford Uncle Charged In Family Dispute That Began Over Laundry Money
- 4 Rain, Thunderstorms Could Be Coming To Stamford
- 5 Stamford Man Faces Prison Term For Having Oral Sex With 12-Year-Old