STAMFORD, Conn. -- The Josh and Tyler Stephens Memorial Fund Walk-A-Thon will host a KidsDrawFree event this weekend.
The Josh and Tyler Stephens Memorial Fund event runs from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, April 12, in downtown Stamford. KidsDrawFree is in sponsored by the Local Art Card. The event is a benefit for the Josh and Tyler Stephens Memorial Fund, started in memory of brothers who were killed in a tragic car accident.
"Help us raise funds for the less fortunate in our community by attending the Josh and Tyler Stephens Memorial Fund At the walk-a-thon," representatives said in a press release. "We will be celebrating life enjoying food and building our community. Be sure to bring the kids and watch them create masterpieces in support of Josh and Tyler."
For more information, residents are asked to visit the event webpage.
- 1 Embattled Stamford High School Appoints Two New Assistant Principals
- 2 Filmmaker Records Stamford's Memories In New Documentary
- 3 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Stamford
- 5 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer