STAMFORD, Conn. -- Bartlett Arboretum will host a plant sale just in time for Mother's Day on Saturday, May 10, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
For the first time, Scalzi Riverwalk volunteers and other UConn master gardeners have grown hundreds of native plants, shrubs and trees that will be available.
Certified master gardeners who tend the herb, vegetable and perennial gardens at the Bartlett Arboretum will also be offering “Bartlett Arboretum Grown” organic herbs and vegetables as well as beautiful native perennial plants.
Proceeds from the Plant Sale will help support scholarships for the summer camp program.
The Bartlett Arboretum is located at 151 Brookdale Road in Stamford.
- 1 Stamford Woman Found Dead After Suspicious Fire In Home
- 2 Embattled Stamford High School Appoints Two New Assistant Principals
- 3 Women Betrayed Group To Rally Against Planned Parenthood In Stamford
- 4 Filmmaker Records Stamford's Memories In New Documentary
- 5 Police: Stamford Man Hit Woman With Two Chairs After Dispute Over Music