STAMFORD, Conn. -- Bartlett Arboretum will host a plant sale just in time for Mother's Day on Saturday, May 10, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
For the first time, Scalzi Riverwalk volunteers and other UConn master gardeners have grown hundreds of native plants, shrubs and trees that will be available.
Certified master gardeners who tend the herb, vegetable and perennial gardens at the Bartlett Arboretum will also be offering “Bartlett Arboretum Grown” organic herbs and vegetables as well as beautiful native perennial plants.
Proceeds from the Plant Sale will help support scholarships for the summer camp program.
The Bartlett Arboretum is located at 151 Brookdale Road in Stamford.
- 1 Police: Drunk N.H. Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested At Gunpoint In Stamford
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Stamford High Picks New Principal In Wake Of Teacher-Student Sex Scandal
- 4 Norwalk Police: Stamford Man Stole Truck, Then Returned It
- 5 Crash Cleared From I-95 Northbound In Norwalk