STAMFORD, Conn. -- Bartlett Arboretum will host a plant sale just in time for Mother's Day on Saturday, May 10, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
For the first time, Scalzi Riverwalk volunteers and other UConn master gardeners have grown hundreds of native plants, shrubs and trees that will be available.
Certified master gardeners who tend the herb, vegetable and perennial gardens at the Bartlett Arboretum will also be offering “Bartlett Arboretum Grown” organic herbs and vegetables as well as beautiful native perennial plants.
Proceeds from the Plant Sale will help support scholarships for the summer camp program.
The Bartlett Arboretum is located at 151 Brookdale Road in Stamford.
- 1 Man Charged With Making Video Of Woman, 48, In Stamford Beach Bathroom
- 2 'Shark Tank' Star Mark Cuban Anchors Yacht Off Stamford Harbor
- 3 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose
- 4 Police Search For Stamford Man In Armed Robbery Of Check-Cashing Business
- 5 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money