STAMFORD, Conn. -- Bartlett Arboretum will host a plant sale just in time for Mother's Day on Saturday, May 10, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
For the first time, Scalzi Riverwalk volunteers and other UConn master gardeners have grown hundreds of native plants, shrubs and trees that will be available.
Certified master gardeners who tend the herb, vegetable and perennial gardens at the Bartlett Arboretum will also be offering “Bartlett Arboretum Grown” organic herbs and vegetables as well as beautiful native perennial plants.
Proceeds from the Plant Sale will help support scholarships for the summer camp program.
The Bartlett Arboretum is located at 151 Brookdale Road in Stamford.
- 1 Police: Cross-Dressing Man Charged In Stamford Mugging
- 2 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 3 Police: Homeless Patron Punches Stamford Bouncer In The Nose
- 4 Stamford Ranked Among Best Small To Midsize Cities In America
- 5 Crowds Line Up Early In Stamford To Get New iPhones