STAMFORD, Conn. -- Bartlett Arboretum will host a plant sale just in time for Mother's Day on Saturday, May 10, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
For the first time, Scalzi Riverwalk volunteers and other UConn master gardeners have grown hundreds of native plants, shrubs and trees that will be available.
Certified master gardeners who tend the herb, vegetable and perennial gardens at the Bartlett Arboretum will also be offering “Bartlett Arboretum Grown” organic herbs and vegetables as well as beautiful native perennial plants.
Proceeds from the Plant Sale will help support scholarships for the summer camp program.
The Bartlett Arboretum is located at 151 Brookdale Road in Stamford.
- 1 Update: Two Men Charged With Murder In Fatal Shooting In Stamford In 2012
- 2 Man Arrested After Chase Charged With Throwing Rock At Stamford Police Cars
- 3 Police: Stamford Woman Hid In Dumpster After Stealing From CVS
- 4 Dentist Involved In Stamford Medicaid Fraud Scheme Pleads Guilty
- 5 Police Blame Pistol-Whipping, Rivalry For Stamford Slaying; 2 Arrests Made