STAMFORD, Conn. -- The Rotary Club of Stamford will welcome Ross Markham on Tuesday, March 25.
The club hosted Maureen P. Neuberger, of Constellation Health Services, at the March 18 meeting and will feature Markham, a collaborator for Storm Sandy, at 12:15 p.m. Tuesday, March 25, at the Stamford Sheraton at 700 Main St. in Stamford.
For more information or to join the group as a guest at an upcoming meeting, contact Daniel Morris at 203-962-3397 or email@example.com.
- 1 Prosecutor Slams Stamford Schools As Administrators Get Accelerated Rehab
- 2 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 3 Connecticut OKs Funding To Replace Metro-North Bridge In Norwalk
- 4 Stamford’s Cloonan Middle School Earns School Of Distinction Honor
- 5 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say