STAMFORD, Conn. -- The Rotary Club of Stamford will welcome Ross Markham on Tuesday, March 25.
The club hosted Maureen P. Neuberger, of Constellation Health Services, at the March 18 meeting and will feature Markham, a collaborator for Storm Sandy, at 12:15 p.m. Tuesday, March 25, at the Stamford Sheraton at 700 Main St. in Stamford.
For more information or to join the group as a guest at an upcoming meeting, contact Daniel Morris at 203-962-3397 or email@example.com.
- 1 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Stamford Skies Sunday
- 3 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street
- 4 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95