STAMFORD, Conn. -- The Stamford Palace Theatre is set to honor Ricky Nelson on Feb. 1.
The Palace Theatre will present "Ricky Nelson Remembered" with his sons Matthew and Gunnar Nelson at 8 p.m. Feb. 1.
"Matthew and Gunnar Nelson provide an intimate glimpse into the iconic career of their father Ricky Nelson, captivating audiences with timeless performances of their dad’s greatest hits, including 'Poor Little Fool,' 'Hello Mary Lou,' 'Travelin’ Man,' 'I’m Walking,' 'Garden Party,' alongside their self-penned chart toppers 'Love & Affection' and 'After the Rain,'" representatives said in a release.
“It’s a show that brought back great memories and some of the best music ever,” said an audience member at a recent performance, in the release. “Matthew and Gunnar’s stories of their ‘Pop’ moved the audience in a way that will stay with them.” Audiences at The Palace are in for a similarly rockin’ good time … and an emotionally exhilarating journey.
Ricky Nelson was killed in a plane crash on Dec. 31, 1985 in Texas He was 45.
Tickets for the show cost $42, $52 and $62 and can be purchased online at the Palace Theatre website or by calling box office at 203-325-4466.
- 1 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 2 Man Robbed While Walking Up To Third Floor Apartment, Stamford Police Say
- 3 Police: Body Of Young Man Found In Stamford Harbor
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Stamford For Monday Morning Commute