STAMFORD, Conn. -- North Stamford Exchange Club’s Charity Chili Challenge will be held on Sunday, April 27, from 1 to 4 p.m. at Trinity Catholic High School, 926 Newfield Ave., Stamford.
The event benefits the Exchange Club Parenting Skills Center, which works tirelessly to help prevent and stop child abuse in Fairfield County while strengthening families.
Suggested donation for tickets is $10; children under 10 are free. Tickets are available through PayPal online at www.northstamfordexchangeclub.org or call Amy Wilmot at 203-667-1202. Donations and sponsorships are provided by Sabine Chalmers and Nestle Waters.
For more information about the Exchange Club Parenting Skills Center visit: www.exchangeclubparentingskillscenter.com.
- 1 Prosecutor Slams Stamford Schools As Administrators Get Accelerated Rehab
- 2 Connecticut OKs Funding To Replace Metro-North Bridge In Norwalk
- 3 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 4 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Stamford
- 5 Stamford Takes Big Steps, Installs Stanchions To Improve Crosswalk Safety