STAMFORD, Conn. -- North Stamford Exchange Club’s Charity Chili Challenge will be held on Sunday, April 27, from 1 to 4 p.m. at Trinity Catholic High School, 926 Newfield Ave., Stamford.
The event benefits the Exchange Club Parenting Skills Center, which works tirelessly to help prevent and stop child abuse in Fairfield County while strengthening families.
Suggested donation for tickets is $10; children under 10 are free. Tickets are available through PayPal online at www.northstamfordexchangeclub.org or call Amy Wilmot at 203-667-1202. Donations and sponsorships are provided by Sabine Chalmers and Nestle Waters.
For more information about the Exchange Club Parenting Skills Center visit: www.exchangeclubparentingskillscenter.com.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 3 Memorial Day Thunderstorm Chance, Enhanced Fire Risk In Fairfield
- 4 Updated Memorial Day Forecast Brings Good News For Fairfield
- 5 Stamford, Celebrate Memorial Day With Local Parades