STAMFORD, Conn. -- North Stamford Exchange Club’s Charity Chili Challenge will be held on Sunday, April 27, from 1 to 4 p.m. at Trinity Catholic High School, 926 Newfield Ave., Stamford.
The event benefits the Exchange Club Parenting Skills Center, which works tirelessly to help prevent and stop child abuse in Fairfield County while strengthening families.
Suggested donation for tickets is $10; children under 10 are free. Tickets are available through PayPal online at www.northstamfordexchangeclub.org or call Amy Wilmot at 203-667-1202. Donations and sponsorships are provided by Sabine Chalmers and Nestle Waters.
For more information about the Exchange Club Parenting Skills Center visit: www.exchangeclubparentingskillscenter.com.
- 1 Stamford Woman Found Dead After Suspicious Fire In Home
- 2 Stamford Police Seek Suspect Involved In Crash, Chase
- 3 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 4 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 5 Women Betrayed Group To Rally Against Planned Parenthood In Stamford