STAMFORD, Conn. -- North Stamford Exchange Club’s Charity Chili Challenge will be held on Sunday, April 27, from 1 to 4 p.m. at Trinity Catholic High School, 926 Newfield Ave., Stamford.
The event benefits the Exchange Club Parenting Skills Center, which works tirelessly to help prevent and stop child abuse in Fairfield County while strengthening families.
Suggested donation for tickets is $10; children under 10 are free. Tickets are available through PayPal online at www.northstamfordexchangeclub.org or call Amy Wilmot at 203-667-1202. Donations and sponsorships are provided by Sabine Chalmers and Nestle Waters.
For more information about the Exchange Club Parenting Skills Center visit: www.exchangeclubparentingskillscenter.com.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose
- 3 Man Charged With Making Video Of Woman, 48, In Stamford Beach Bathroom
- 4 Police Search For Stamford Man In Armed Robbery Of Check-Cashing Business
- 5 Stamford Man Charged With Illegally Collecting $16K In Unemployment