STAMFORD, Conn. -- North Stamford Exchange Club’s Charity Chili Challenge will be held on Sunday, April 27, from 1 to 4 p.m. at Trinity Catholic High School, 926 Newfield Ave., Stamford.
The event benefits the Exchange Club Parenting Skills Center, which works tirelessly to help prevent and stop child abuse in Fairfield County while strengthening families.
Suggested donation for tickets is $10; children under 10 are free. Tickets are available through PayPal online at www.northstamfordexchangeclub.org or call Amy Wilmot at 203-667-1202. Donations and sponsorships are provided by Sabine Chalmers and Nestle Waters.
For more information about the Exchange Club Parenting Skills Center visit: www.exchangeclubparentingskillscenter.com.
- 1 Snow Could Be Returning To Stamford
- 2 Police: Stamford Woman, 76, Beaten By Son Dies Of Injuries
- 3 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 4 Former Stamford Man Suspected In Darien Cop's Death Arrested On Gun Charges
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Stamford For Monday Morning Commute