STAMFORD, Conn. -- Cabaret and jazz performers Marilyn Maye and Houston Person are set to play Stamford's Palace Theatre.
The two will close out the "Perfect Pairs at The Palace" series at 8 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 22, at Stamford's Palace Theatre. In the “Perfect Pairs” series, audience members join the performers by sitting at candle-lit tables right on The Palace’s historic stage.
"Live performances lend themselves to the possibility of the unexpected happening, and Marilyn Maye & Houston Person, two of the very best in cabaret and jazz, promise an evening of the unexpected when they perform on the Harman Stage," a press release said.
“It’s the chance of a lifetime, isn’t it?” said BT McNicholl, The Palace’s producing artistic director. “To be up close with two of the most sought after musicians in the business? We couldn’t have asked for a more inspired finale to this year’s cabaret series, which has exceeded everyone’s expectations. Bring on the songs, sung and played like we’ll never forget … and never get again.”
Tickets for Perfect Pairs at The Palace: Marilyn Maye & Houston Person cost $65 and $50 and can be purchased online at the Palace Theatre website or by calling the Palace Box Office at 203-325-4466.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Stamford Cops Find Man Passed Out In Car With Engine Running
- 5 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station