STAMFORD, Conn. -- The Stamford Museum & Nature Center is inviting star gazers to come and explore the solar system and night sky in the planetarium on Sunday, April 27.
The planetarium program is a perfect compliment to the museum's newest exhibition that features photos from NASA.
The planetarium show will run from 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. and is recommended for ages 5 years and up.
There is limited seating for the program and doors open at 1:15 p.m.
The Stamford Museum & Nature Center is located at 39 Scofieldtown Road. For more information, call 203-322-1646 or visits its website.
- 1 Stamford Man Charged With Spitting At Cabbie During Traffic Dispute
- 2 Stamford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Popular Armonk Restaurant Plans Stamford Opening
- 5 Two Human Skulls Found At Stamford Transfer Station, Police Say