STAMFORD, Conn. -- The Stamford Museum & Nature Center is inviting star gazers to come and explore the solar system and night sky in the planetarium on Sunday, April 27.
The planetarium program is a perfect compliment to the museum's newest exhibition that features photos from NASA.
The planetarium show will run from 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. and is recommended for ages 5 years and up.
There is limited seating for the program and doors open at 1:15 p.m.
The Stamford Museum & Nature Center is located at 39 Scofieldtown Road. For more information, call 203-322-1646 or visits its website.
- 1 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Stamford
- 3 Stamford Man Who Defrauded Clients Of $191K Gets One Year In Prison
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Stamford Police Release Video Of Shooting, Ask For Help Finding Suspects