STAMFORD, Conn. -- The first Charity Chili Challenge sponsored by the North Stamford Exchange Club will be held on Sunday, April 27, and cooks are invited to submit their best creations.
The Challenge will be held from 1 to 4 p.m. at Trinity Catholic High School in Stamford. The event benefits the Exchange Club Parenting Skills Center, which works to help prevent and stop child abuse in Fairfield County while strengthening families.
Professional and amateur cooks are both welcome. Contestants provide their own cooked chili and heating method. Prizes are given to the winners. Cooks interested in entering (as an individual or in a group) or would like more information, contact Lou Aita at 203-524-4461.
For more information about the Exchange Club Parenting Skills Center visit: www.exchangeclubparentingskillscenter.com.
- 1 Stamford Police Arrest Armed Man After Tense Standoff At Pizza Place
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Stamford, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Stamford; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Stamford Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 5 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield