STAMFORD, Conn. -- The first Charity Chili Challenge sponsored by the North Stamford Exchange Club will be held on Sunday, April 27, and cooks are invited to submit their best creations.
The Challenge will be held from 1 to 4 p.m. at Trinity Catholic High School in Stamford. The event benefits the Exchange Club Parenting Skills Center, which works to help prevent and stop child abuse in Fairfield County while strengthening families.
Professional and amateur cooks are both welcome. Contestants provide their own cooked chili and heating method. Prizes are given to the winners. Cooks interested in entering (as an individual or in a group) or would like more information, contact Lou Aita at 203-524-4461.
For more information about the Exchange Club Parenting Skills Center visit: www.exchangeclubparentingskillscenter.com.
- 1 Police: Stamford Man, 85, Hit Wife In Head With Ax In Dispute Over Food
- 2 Stamford Woman Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Route 7 In Wilton
- 3 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt Near Stamford Border
- 4 Stamford Man Charged With DWI In Head-On Collision
- 5 Stamford Man Charged In Assault On Darien Girlfriend