STAMFORD, Conn. -- The first Charity Chili Challenge sponsored by the North Stamford Exchange Club will be held on Sunday, April 27, and cooks are invited to submit their best creations.
The Challenge will be held from 1 to 4 p.m. at Trinity Catholic High School in Stamford. The event benefits the Exchange Club Parenting Skills Center, which works to help prevent and stop child abuse in Fairfield County while strengthening families.
Professional and amateur cooks are both welcome. Contestants provide their own cooked chili and heating method. Prizes are given to the winners. Cooks interested in entering (as an individual or in a group) or would like more information, contact Lou Aita at 203-524-4461.
For more information about the Exchange Club Parenting Skills Center visit: www.exchangeclubparentingskillscenter.com.
- 1 Man, 62, Knocks Down Younger Victim In Road Rage Assault, Stamford Cops Say
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Stamford
- 3 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In Stamford
- 4 Stamford Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Stamford