STAMFORD, Conn. -- The first Charity Chili Challenge sponsored by the North Stamford Exchange Club will be held on Sunday, April 27, and cooks are invited to submit their best creations.
The Challenge will be held from 1 to 4 p.m. at Trinity Catholic High School in Stamford. The event benefits the Exchange Club Parenting Skills Center, which works to help prevent and stop child abuse in Fairfield County while strengthening families.
Professional and amateur cooks are both welcome. Contestants provide their own cooked chili and heating method. Prizes are given to the winners. Cooks interested in entering (as an individual or in a group) or would like more information, contact Lou Aita at 203-524-4461.
For more information about the Exchange Club Parenting Skills Center visit: www.exchangeclubparentingskillscenter.com.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 4 Arrest Of Stamford Duo In Shippan Car Break-Ins Tops Week’s News
- 5 Stamford Cops Find Man Passed Out In Car With Engine Running