WESTPORT, Conn. – Dr. Mitchell R. Lester, an allergist and immunologist, will speak on “Argumentum ad Populum: Common Misconceptions in Allergy” at the Westport Sunrise Rotary breakfast meeting on Friday, Aug. 8, at 7:30 a.m. at Bobby Q’s Restaurant.
Guests are welcome. There is a $12 fee, which includes a breakfast buffet.
Lester is a Westport resident who works with Fairfield County Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology Associates, with offices in Norwalk, Stamford and Greenwich. He received his medical degree from Brown University and completed his internship and residency in pediatrics at Brown University affiliated hospitals and a fellowship at the National Jewish Center for Immunology and Respiratory Medicine in Denver.
Lester holds a seat on the executive committee of the American Academy of Pediatrics Section on Allergy/Immunology and is president-elect of the New England Society of Allergy.
Meetings are held every Friday morning at Bobby Q’s Restaurant, 42 Main St., Westport.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Stamford Cops Find Man Passed Out In Car With Engine Running
- 5 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station