STAMFORD, Conn. -- Wells Fargo recently opened a new banking store in Stamford as it consolidated two locations into one.
Wells Fargo is celebrating the opening of the new community banking store in the Ridgeway Shopping Center at 60 Sixth St. in Stamford. The new location consolidates two Wells Fargo retail banks previously located at 2284 Summer St. and 300 Main St. An ATM will remain at the Main Street location.
“Our new store is ideally located in the center of Stamford and offers exclusive parking and drive up teller service to better serve both our residential and business customers,” said Joe Kirk, Wells Fargo’s Wells Fargo’s New York and Connecticut regional president, in a press release. “We are excited to be here and look forward to continuing to offer our customers the products and services that will help them to succeed financially.”
The new store is expected to save the company 50 percent on lighting energy and 40 percent in water.
"The opening of our new store reaffirms Wells Fargo's longstanding commitment to the city of Stamford," Kirk said. "In addition to our Ridgeway location, our stores at 364 Hope Street, 597 Elm Street, and 1211 High Ridge Road are also available to conveniently serve our customers in the area.”
- 1 Stamford Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Stamford
- 3 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In Stamford
- 4 Man, 62, Knocks Down Younger Victim In Road Rage Assault, Stamford Cops Say
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48