FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- The Vineyard Vines stores in Westport, Greenwich and New Canaan are supporting the CT Challenge's Survivor Day on Saturday with a 10/10 promotion.
Customers can get 10 percent off their purchases while the company gives 10 percent back to CT Challenge.
The promotion by the Stamford-based Vineyard Vines runs Saturday from noon to 4 p.m.
CT Challenge empowers cancer survivors at its Center for Survivorship in Southport, which was featured on "Good Morning America" on Thursday.
“We’re so excited to be supporting CT Challenge’s Survivor Day in a big way this year, across all three of our Connecticut stores," said Shep Murray, Vineyard Vines' CEO & co-founder. "Our families and lives have certainly been touched by cancer, and we can’t think of a more worthy cause to benefit from this fun event.”
- 1 Police: Stamford Man Charged With Drunken Driving Violated Probation
- 2 Arrest Of Stamford Duo In Shippan Car Break-Ins Tops Week’s News
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Open Houses In Stamford This Weekend
- 5 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight