STAMFORD, Conn. – Stamford-based World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. is planning to cut 7 percent of its workforce to increase the company's profitability, reports The Hartford Courant.
The job reductions will affect about 53 of the 762 positions in the company's Stamford offices as of February, according to the report.
Viewership of its online streaming service has struggled in recent months, which WWE has said is important in replacing a decline in revenue from pay-per-view events, the Courant said.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Stamford
- 3 Stamford Man Who Defrauded Clients Of $191K Gets One Year In Prison
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Stamford Police Release Video Of Shooting, Ask For Help Finding Suspects