STAMFORD, Conn. — Employees at Gartner show up happy to work every day as their recommendations helped the Stamford-based company reach 16th on Glassdoor’s rankings of “Best Places to Work 2013.”
Gartner, which has its headquarters in Stamford’s Waterside community, was given a ranking of 4.1 out of 5, and had one reviewer say “The culture at Gartner is great. You work with the smartest people and have fun doing it.”
Gartner’s website says it is the leading information technology research and advisory company in the world. It was founded in 1979, and has 5,300 associates and serves clients in 85 different countries, the website said.
This is the fifth year that Glassdoor has ranked the “Best Places to Work,” and the rankings are based on what employees say, according to the website.
Facebook finished first with a rating of 4.7 in this year’s rankings.
View the complete list here.
- 1 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 2 Man Robbed While Walking Up To Third Floor Apartment, Stamford Police Say
- 3 Police: Body Of Young Man Found In Stamford Harbor
- 4 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 5 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station