STAMFORD, Conn. -- New Haven law firm Carmody & Torrance recently merged with Stamford's law firm Hennessy & Greco.
The new firm is known as Carmody Torrance Sandak & Hennessy and representatives say they have "a statewide footprint with 77 attorneys and offices" located in New Haven, Stamford, Waterbury and Southbury.
Hennessy & Greco is bringing 15 attorneys with expertise in commercial real estate, zoning and land use to Carmody's focus areas of intellectual property, employment, business, energy, health care and others, the firms said.
Carmody's Brian T. Henebry is set to continue to serve as managing partner of the combined firm and Hennessy & Greco's Kevin Greco will lead its personal injury practice area.
- 1 Stamford Woman Found Dead After Suspicious Fire In Home
- 2 Stamford Police Seek Suspect Involved In Crash, Chase
- 3 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 4 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 5 Women Betrayed Group To Rally Against Planned Parenthood In Stamford