STAMFORD, Conn. -- New Haven law firm Carmody & Torrance recently merged with Stamford's law firm Hennessy & Greco.
The new firm is known as Carmody Torrance Sandak & Hennessy and representatives say they have "a statewide footprint with 77 attorneys and offices" located in New Haven, Stamford, Waterbury and Southbury.
Hennessy & Greco is bringing 15 attorneys with expertise in commercial real estate, zoning and land use to Carmody's focus areas of intellectual property, employment, business, energy, health care and others, the firms said.
Carmody's Brian T. Henebry is set to continue to serve as managing partner of the combined firm and Hennessy & Greco's Kevin Greco will lead its personal injury practice area.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 4 Arrest Of Stamford Duo In Shippan Car Break-Ins Tops Week’s News
- 5 Stamford Cops Find Man Passed Out In Car With Engine Running