STAMFORD, Conn. -- New Haven law firm Carmody & Torrance recently merged with Stamford's law firm Hennessy & Greco.
The new firm is known as Carmody Torrance Sandak & Hennessy and representatives say they have "a statewide footprint with 77 attorneys and offices" located in New Haven, Stamford, Waterbury and Southbury.
Hennessy & Greco is bringing 15 attorneys with expertise in commercial real estate, zoning and land use to Carmody's focus areas of intellectual property, employment, business, energy, health care and others, the firms said.
Carmody's Brian T. Henebry is set to continue to serve as managing partner of the combined firm and Hennessy & Greco's Kevin Greco will lead its personal injury practice area.
- 1 Update: Two Men Charged With Murder In Fatal Shooting In Stamford In 2012
- 2 Man Arrested After Chase Charged With Throwing Rock At Stamford Police Cars
- 3 Police: Stamford Woman Hid In Dumpster After Stealing From CVS
- 4 Dentist Involved In Stamford Medicaid Fraud Scheme Pleads Guilty
- 5 Death Of Fairfield Man Found On Island Off Westport Ruled Suicide