STAMFORD, Conn. -- New Haven law firm Carmody & Torrance recently merged with Stamford's law firm Hennessy & Greco.
The new firm is known as Carmody Torrance Sandak & Hennessy and representatives say they have "a statewide footprint with 77 attorneys and offices" located in New Haven, Stamford, Waterbury and Southbury.
Hennessy & Greco is bringing 15 attorneys with expertise in commercial real estate, zoning and land use to Carmody's focus areas of intellectual property, employment, business, energy, health care and others, the firms said.
Carmody's Brian T. Henebry is set to continue to serve as managing partner of the combined firm and Hennessy & Greco's Kevin Greco will lead its personal injury practice area.
- 1 Police: Drunk N.H. Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested At Gunpoint In Stamford
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Stamford High Picks New Principal In Wake Of Teacher-Student Sex Scandal
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Norwalk Police: Stamford Man Stole Truck, Then Returned It