STAMFORD, Conn. -- SCORE Select is set to present a free Case History Series workshop at the Stamford Innovation Center.
The program, titled "Running an eCommerce Business," runs from 6 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, March 18, at the Stamford Innovation Center at 175 Atlantic St. in Stamford. The workshop will cover starting an eCommerce business, running a blog and using social media to promote your website.
Mackenzie Horan will be the featured speaker for the event. Horan started her blog Design Darling as a junior in college in 2009. Since then, it has attracted more than 75,000 readers each month and enabled her to launch an online store in 2012. Horan works from a studio apartment on the Upper East Side of New York City.
- 1 Stamford Man Charged With Spitting At Cabbie During Traffic Dispute
- 2 Stamford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Popular Armonk Restaurant Plans Stamford Opening
- 5 Single-Family Home Price Climbs 5.1 Percent In Stamford