STAMFORD, Conn. — More than 40 kids in the Stamford area will be opening up gifts this Christmas thanks to CBP’s donation to Inspirica’s holiday toy drive.
CBP, is a health-care consulting firm based in Stamford with satellite offices in Fairfield and New York.
Inspirica is based in Stamford and helps single women in need, people with HIV/AIDS, mental illness, and substance abuse issues in Fairfield County.
- 1 Stamford Police Searching For Two Teens Caught Robbing Home On Camera
- 2 New Canaan Man, 48, Arrested On Child Sex Assault Charge
- 3 Stamford Art Festival Kicks Off At Harbor Point
- 4 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 5 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island