STAMFORD, Conn. — More than 40 kids in the Stamford area will be opening up gifts this Christmas thanks to CBP’s donation to Inspirica’s holiday toy drive.
CBP, is a health-care consulting firm based in Stamford with satellite offices in Fairfield and New York.
Inspirica is based in Stamford and helps single women in need, people with HIV/AIDS, mental illness, and substance abuse issues in Fairfield County.
- 1 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 2 Stamford High Principal, Assistant Apply For Special Court Program
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Stamford Commission Seeks New Ways To Use Old Buildings