STAMFORD, Conn. — More than 40 kids in the Stamford area will be opening up gifts this Christmas thanks to CBP’s donation to Inspirica’s holiday toy drive.
CBP, is a health-care consulting firm based in Stamford with satellite offices in Fairfield and New York.
Inspirica is based in Stamford and helps single women in need, people with HIV/AIDS, mental illness, and substance abuse issues in Fairfield County.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose
- 3 Police Search For Stamford Man In Armed Robbery Of Check-Cashing Business
- 4 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Stamford