STAMFORD, Conn. — More than 40 kids in the Stamford area will be opening up gifts this Christmas thanks to CBP’s donation to Inspirica’s holiday toy drive.
CBP, is a health-care consulting firm based in Stamford with satellite offices in Fairfield and New York.
Inspirica is based in Stamford and helps single women in need, people with HIV/AIDS, mental illness, and substance abuse issues in Fairfield County.
- 1 Stamford High Schools Ranked Among Connecticut's Best
- 2 Alarm Sends Stamford School Into Lockdown; Cops Call It False Alarm
- 3 North Stamford Man Charged With Robbing Teen At Knifepoint
- 4 Stamford Police Seek Help In Finding Suspect In Attacks On Man, Clerk
- 5 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect