STAMFORD, Conn. — More than 40 kids in the Stamford area will be opening up gifts this Christmas thanks to CBP’s donation to Inspirica’s holiday toy drive.
CBP, is a health-care consulting firm based in Stamford with satellite offices in Fairfield and New York.
Inspirica is based in Stamford and helps single women in need, people with HIV/AIDS, mental illness, and substance abuse issues in Fairfield County.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Stamford, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Stamford; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Stamford Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Stamford With Snow, Ice In Forecast