STAMFORD, Conn. -- Half Full Brewery in Stamford has hired three new employees, including a native of New Canaan.
Ben Hoeft from New Canaan was hired to be the brewery's new "Chief Beer Entertainer," which means he will be directing sales and marketing efforts in New Haven and Litchfield Counties.
“Ben’s youthful enthusiasm is contagious. His support will allow me the time necessary to dive further into Fairfield County as well as step into Westchester County, where we will start to build relationships with our oh so close neighbors to the south this fall," said Conor Horrigan, owner and chief beer philosopher.
The brewery also hired Jon Charest, a native of Minnesota with a background in molecular biology, and Amanda Kulbitsky of Pennsylvania, who will help with sales and administrative support.
Half Full Brewery opened its tasting room in Stamford in August 2012.
For a complete listing of beers on tap in the tasting room, visit http://halffullbrewery.com
- 1 Stamford Man Charged With Spitting At Cabbie During Traffic Dispute
- 2 Stamford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Two Human Skulls Found At Stamford Transfer Station, Police Say
- 5 Popular Armonk Restaurant Plans Stamford Opening