STAMFORD, Conn. – “Trisha Goddard," a Stamford-based television show, has been renewed for a second season, NBC Universal Domestic Television Distribution announced Friday.
"Trisha and our staff have put their hearts and souls into this show, and we are thrilled to have the opportunity to bring more compelling stories to our audience,” executive producer Paul Faulhaber said in a news release.
In the show, host Goddard uses her conflict resolution skills to help individuals and families navigate through difficult issues, the release said.
“Trisha Goddard” saw an increase in viewers during its first season, with 23 percent more people watching nationwide during the November sweep week compared with its September premiere week, the release said.
- 1 Police: Drunk N.H. Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested At Gunpoint In Stamford
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Stamford High Picks New Principal In Wake Of Teacher-Student Sex Scandal
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report