STAMFORD, Conn. – “Trisha Goddard," a Stamford-based television show, has been renewed for a second season, NBC Universal Domestic Television Distribution announced Friday.
"Trisha and our staff have put their hearts and souls into this show, and we are thrilled to have the opportunity to bring more compelling stories to our audience,” executive producer Paul Faulhaber said in a news release.
In the show, host Goddard uses her conflict resolution skills to help individuals and families navigate through difficult issues, the release said.
“Trisha Goddard” saw an increase in viewers during its first season, with 23 percent more people watching nationwide during the November sweep week compared with its September premiere week, the release said.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Stamford On Wednesday
- 2 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 3 Stamford High Principal, Assistant Apply For Special Court Program
- 4 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 5 Stamford's Backyard Humanitarian Conducts Annual Coat Drive