STAMFORD, Conn. – “Trisha Goddard," a Stamford-based television show, has been renewed for a second season, NBC Universal Domestic Television Distribution announced Friday.
"Trisha and our staff have put their hearts and souls into this show, and we are thrilled to have the opportunity to bring more compelling stories to our audience,” executive producer Paul Faulhaber said in a news release.
In the show, host Goddard uses her conflict resolution skills to help individuals and families navigate through difficult issues, the release said.
“Trisha Goddard” saw an increase in viewers during its first season, with 23 percent more people watching nationwide during the November sweep week compared with its September premiere week, the release said.
- 1 Grad From Stamford's Westhill High In Line To Become Nike Chairman
- 2 Malloy Defends Record In Speech Before Business Council Of Fairfield County
- 3 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 4 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 5 Two Men Charged In Armed Robbery Of Stamford Convenience Store