STAMFORD, Conn. -- SCORE Fairfield County will host a free small business workshop on Thursday, Feb. 27, in Stamford.
"Sources of Funding for Small Business" is set to run from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Stamford Innovation Center at 175 Atlantic St. in Stamford. Check-in for the event starts at 5:30 p.m.
Peter Carnes, Nadine Cabrera and Robert Polito will be the speakers for the event. Carnes has spent 30 years working in financial institutions as a lender and an investor. Cabrera is a Senior Lending Officer at CEDF, a community lending organization. Polito is senior vice president of Webster Bank.
- 1 Stamford Woman Found Dead After Suspicious Fire In Home
- 2 Embattled Stamford High School Appoints Two New Assistant Principals
- 3 Stamford Police Seek Suspect Involved In Crash, Chase
- 4 Women Betrayed Group To Rally Against Planned Parenthood In Stamford
- 5 Police: Stamford Man Hit Woman With Two Chairs After Dispute Over Music