STAMFORD, Conn. -- SCORE Fairfield County will host a free small business workshop on Thursday, Feb. 27, in Stamford.
"Sources of Funding for Small Business" is set to run from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Stamford Innovation Center at 175 Atlantic St. in Stamford. Check-in for the event starts at 5:30 p.m.
Peter Carnes, Nadine Cabrera and Robert Polito will be the speakers for the event. Carnes has spent 30 years working in financial institutions as a lender and an investor. Cabrera is a Senior Lending Officer at CEDF, a community lending organization. Polito is senior vice president of Webster Bank.
- 1 Grad From Stamford's Westhill High In Line To Become Nike Chairman
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Malloy Defends Record In Speech Before Business Council Of Fairfield County
- 4 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Stamford-Bound Metro-North Train
- 5 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place