STAMFORD, Conn. -- Rumors and scuttlebutt continue to surround the future of UBS in Stamford, according to the Fairfield County Business Journal.
The Swiss banking giant originally moved from New York City into Stamford in 1997, but changes in technology and within the financial sector in general have changed the company's needs, FCBJ said.
The result in these shifts could have one of the largest employers and economic drivers in Stamford looking to return to Manhattan, FCBJ reported.
- 1 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 2 Stamford Uncle Charged In Family Dispute That Began Over Laundry Money
- 3 Stamford Man Faces Prison Term For Having Oral Sex With 12-Year-Old
- 4 Stamford Adds Hours At Government Center For Beach Sticker Sales
- 5 Stamford Man Convicted Of Trying To Hire A Hit Man To Kill Wife's Lover