STAMFORD, Conn. -- Rumors and scuttlebutt continue to surround the future of UBS in Stamford, according to the Fairfield County Business Journal.
The Swiss banking giant originally moved from New York City into Stamford in 1997, but changes in technology and within the financial sector in general have changed the company's needs, FCBJ said.
The result in these shifts could have one of the largest employers and economic drivers in Stamford looking to return to Manhattan, FCBJ reported.
- 1 Stamford Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Stamford
- 3 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In Stamford
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Separate I-95 Accidents Take Out Lanes Near Connecticut Border