STAMFORD, Conn. -- Rumors and scuttlebutt continue to surround the future of UBS in Stamford, according to the Fairfield County Business Journal.
The Swiss banking giant originally moved from New York City into Stamford in 1997, but changes in technology and within the financial sector in general have changed the company's needs, FCBJ said.
The result in these shifts could have one of the largest employers and economic drivers in Stamford looking to return to Manhattan, FCBJ reported.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Stamford Cops Find Man Passed Out In Car With Engine Running
- 5 Arrest Of Stamford Duo In Shippan Car Break-Ins Tops Week’s News