STAMFORD, Conn. -- Rumors and scuttlebutt continue to surround the future of UBS in Stamford, according to the Fairfield County Business Journal.
The Swiss banking giant originally moved from New York City into Stamford in 1997, but changes in technology and within the financial sector in general have changed the company's needs, FCBJ said.
The result in these shifts could have one of the largest employers and economic drivers in Stamford looking to return to Manhattan, FCBJ reported.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Stamford On Wednesday
- 2 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 3 Stamford High Principal, Assistant Apply For Special Court Program
- 4 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola