STAMFORD, Conn. -- Rumors and scuttlebutt continue to surround the future of UBS in Stamford, according to the Fairfield County Business Journal.
The Swiss banking giant originally moved from New York City into Stamford in 1997, but changes in technology and within the financial sector in general have changed the company's needs, FCBJ said.
The result in these shifts could have one of the largest employers and economic drivers in Stamford looking to return to Manhattan, FCBJ reported.
- 1 Stamford Woman Found Dead After Suspicious Fire In Home
- 2 Stamford Police Seek Suspect Involved In Crash, Chase
- 3 Embattled Stamford High School Appoints Two New Assistant Principals
- 4 Women Betrayed Group To Rally Against Planned Parenthood In Stamford
- 5 Police: Stamford Man Hit Woman With Two Chairs After Dispute Over Music