STAMFORD, Conn. — Ramona Singer, a star of Bravo’s “Real Housewives of New York,” dropped in at Stamford’s BevMax on Thursday as part of her promotional tour for the release of her wines, Ramona Pinot Grigio and Sangiovese Merlot.
Singer said she launched the venture after thousands of her fans wanted to know her favorite brand of wine and she didn’t have one. With the encouragement of her husband, she partnered with Opici Wines and developed the two wines. She now has a favorite: “Ramona.”
In addition to the wine and television show, she also has a skincare line.
“I just multitask,” Singer said, “I don’t think about it, I just do it.”
Singer said she also enjoys the opportunities the wine offers for her to meet with her fans. “I already signed five cases,” she said shortly after her Stamford event started.
- 1 Police: Drunk N.H. Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested At Gunpoint In Stamford
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Stamford High Picks New Principal In Wake Of Teacher-Student Sex Scandal
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Norwalk Police: Stamford Man Stole Truck, Then Returned It