STAMFORD, Conn. — Ramona Singer, a star of Bravo’s “Real Housewives of New York,” dropped in at Stamford’s BevMax on Thursday as part of her promotional tour for the release of her wines, Ramona Pinot Grigio and Sangiovese Merlot.
Singer said she launched the venture after thousands of her fans wanted to know her favorite brand of wine and she didn’t have one. With the encouragement of her husband, she partnered with Opici Wines and developed the two wines. She now has a favorite: “Ramona.”
In addition to the wine and television show, she also has a skincare line.
“I just multitask,” Singer said, “I don’t think about it, I just do it.”
Singer said she also enjoys the opportunities the wine offers for her to meet with her fans. “I already signed five cases,” she said shortly after her Stamford event started.
- 1 Stamford Police Warn Of Strange Men Approaching School Girls
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Stamford
- 3 Construction Worker Shot To Death At Road Work Site In Bridgeport
- 4 Police: Stamford Woman, 76, Beaten By Son Dies Of Injuries
- 5 Former Stamford Man Suspected In Darien Cop's Death Arrested On Gun Charges