STAMFORD, Conn. — Ramona Singer, a star of Bravo’s “Real Housewives of New York,” dropped in at Stamford’s BevMax on Thursday as part of her promotional tour for the release of her wines, Ramona Pinot Grigio and Sangiovese Merlot.
Singer said she launched the venture after thousands of her fans wanted to know her favorite brand of wine and she didn’t have one. With the encouragement of her husband, she partnered with Opici Wines and developed the two wines. She now has a favorite: “Ramona.”
In addition to the wine and television show, she also has a skincare line.
“I just multitask,” Singer said, “I don’t think about it, I just do it.”
Singer said she also enjoys the opportunities the wine offers for her to meet with her fans. “I already signed five cases,” she said shortly after her Stamford event started.
- 1 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 2 Man Robbed While Walking Up To Third Floor Apartment, Stamford Police Say
- 3 Police: Body Of Young Man Found In Stamford Harbor
- 4 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 5 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station