STAMFORD, Conn. — Ramona Singer, a star of Bravo’s “Real Housewives of New York,” dropped in at Stamford’s BevMax on Thursday as part of her promotional tour for the release of her wines, Ramona Pinot Grigio and Sangiovese Merlot.
Singer said she launched the venture after thousands of her fans wanted to know her favorite brand of wine and she didn’t have one. With the encouragement of her husband, she partnered with Opici Wines and developed the two wines. She now has a favorite: “Ramona.”
In addition to the wine and television show, she also has a skincare line.
“I just multitask,” Singer said, “I don’t think about it, I just do it.”
Singer said she also enjoys the opportunities the wine offers for her to meet with her fans. “I already signed five cases,” she said shortly after her Stamford event started.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Stamford, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Stamford; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Stamford Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 4 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow