STAMFORD, Conn. -- Meredith Berkich, president of Stamford's Viridian Energy, was named one of the "Most Influential Women in Direct Selling" by Direct Selling News.
Viridian Energy has been on the Direct Selling News Global 100 list of the world’s largest and most successful direct selling and network marketing companies for the past three years. This is the first time Viridian’s president has been honored by the magazine.
“It’s an enormous honor to be recognized by Direct Selling News,” Berkich said in a statement. “But the honor truly belongs to the people of Viridian – Generation V – who have worked so hard to spread the word that you can make a meaningful difference for the environment simply by choosing Viridian as your energy supplier.”
The cover story of the March edition of Direct Selling News features Berkich and other women who have had "enormous influence over the lives of millions of other women and their families," according to John Fleming, publisher and editor-in-chief of Direct Selling News.
- 1 Stamford Woman Charged With Punching Ex-Boyfriend's New Girlfriend
- 2 Westhill's Northstar Playmakers Perform 'Hairspray' In Stamford
- 3 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Stamford
- 4 Young Stamford Gymnast Vaults To Forefront In State Competition
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed