PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Port Chester barbecue joint Q and Stamford eatery Bar Q settled a branding dispute that nearly landed in court recently, according to the Fairfield County Business Journal.
Jeffrey and Jennifer Kohn, the owners of Q in Port Chester had filed suit against the owners of Bar Q in Stamford for creating a logo so similar to theirs, it had customers believing the Kohns had opened up a new location, the Journal reported.
Before the case got to court, however the Kohn's legal representation found a graphic artist who created a new brand that the Stamford bar agreed upon, the Journal said.
- 1 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 2 Stamford Man Faces Prison Term For Having Oral Sex With 12-Year-Old
- 3 Stamford Adds Hours At Government Center For Beach Sticker Sales
- 4 Stamford Man Convicted Of Trying To Hire A Hit Man To Kill Wife's Lover
- 5 Greenwich-Owned Upstart Places 18th At Kentucky Derby