PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Port Chester barbecue joint Q and Stamford eatery Bar Q settled a branding dispute that nearly landed in court recently, according to the Fairfield County Business Journal.
Jeffrey and Jennifer Kohn, the owners of Q in Port Chester had filed suit against the owners of Bar Q in Stamford for creating a logo so similar to theirs, it had customers believing the Kohns had opened up a new location, the Journal reported.
Before the case got to court, however the Kohn's legal representation found a graphic artist who created a new brand that the Stamford bar agreed upon, the Journal said.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Arrest Of Stamford Duo In Shippan Car Break-Ins Tops Week’s News
- 5 Stamford Cops Find Man Passed Out In Car With Engine Running