PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Port Chester barbecue joint Q and Stamford eatery Bar Q settled a branding dispute that nearly landed in court recently, according to the Fairfield County Business Journal.
Jeffrey and Jennifer Kohn, the owners of Q in Port Chester had filed suit against the owners of Bar Q in Stamford for creating a logo so similar to theirs, it had customers believing the Kohns had opened up a new location, the Journal reported.
Before the case got to court, however the Kohn's legal representation found a graphic artist who created a new brand that the Stamford bar agreed upon, the Journal said.
- 1 Connecticut OKs Funding To Replace Metro-North Bridge In Norwalk
- 2 Stamford Takes Big Steps, Installs Stanchions To Improve Crosswalk Safety
- 3 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Stamford
- 4 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 5 Stamford Teen Dances Role Of Sugar Plum Fairy In 'Nutcracker'