PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Port Chester barbecue joint Q and Stamford eatery Bar Q settled a branding dispute that nearly landed in court recently, according to the Fairfield County Business Journal.
Jeffrey and Jennifer Kohn, the owners of Q in Port Chester had filed suit against the owners of Bar Q in Stamford for creating a logo so similar to theirs, it had customers believing the Kohns had opened up a new location, the Journal reported.
Before the case got to court, however the Kohn's legal representation found a graphic artist who created a new brand that the Stamford bar agreed upon, the Journal said.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Man Arrested After Driving Drunk, Crash, Police Pursuit, Stamford Cops Say
- 3 Teens Charged With Using Stun Gun At Stamford High Summer School
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director