PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Port Chester barbecue joint Q and Stamford eatery Bar Q settled a branding dispute that nearly landed in court recently, according to the Fairfield County Business Journal.
Jeffrey and Jennifer Kohn, the owners of Q in Port Chester had filed suit against the owners of Bar Q in Stamford for creating a logo so similar to theirs, it had customers believing the Kohns had opened up a new location, the Journal reported.
Before the case got to court, however the Kohn's legal representation found a graphic artist who created a new brand that the Stamford bar agreed upon, the Journal said.
- 1 Administrators Arrested In Teacher Sex Case Won't Return To Stamford High
- 2 Bridgeport/Stamford Area Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Principal, Assistant Won't Return To Stamford High After Teacher Sex Case
- 4 Stamford Schools Earn Average Grades From Advocacy Group
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Stamford