STAMFORD, Conn. -- The NAIOP of Connecticut & Suburban New York honored real estate professionals at the Night of the Stars Awards Gala on Thursday, March 6.
Former Stamford Mayor Michael Pavia hosted the event at l'escale restaurant in Greenwich. NAIOP is a commercial real estate development association. The group honored the area’s most prominent real estate projects, companies and leading professionals during the event.
Jeffrey H. Newman, senior vice president, Empire State Realty Trust was honored with the Leadership Award for his longstanding dedication and contributions to the real estate community and to NAIOP, representatives said. A Special Recognition Award was presented to Mill River Park, Stamford "for its positive impact on the community and economic development," representatives said.
- 1 Administrators Arrested In Teacher Sex Case Won't Return To Stamford High
- 2 Bridgeport/Stamford Area Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Principal, Assistant Won't Return To Stamford High After Teacher Sex Case
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Stamford
- 5 Giuseppe And Livia Fortuna, 91 And 86, Of Stamford