STAMFORD, Conn. -- The NAIOP of Connecticut & Suburban New York honored real estate professionals at the Night of the Stars Awards Gala on Thursday, March 6.
Former Stamford Mayor Michael Pavia hosted the event at l'escale restaurant in Greenwich. NAIOP is a commercial real estate development association. The group honored the area’s most prominent real estate projects, companies and leading professionals during the event.
Jeffrey H. Newman, senior vice president, Empire State Realty Trust was honored with the Leadership Award for his longstanding dedication and contributions to the real estate community and to NAIOP, representatives said. A Special Recognition Award was presented to Mill River Park, Stamford "for its positive impact on the community and economic development," representatives said.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Man Arrested After Driving Drunk, Crash, Police Pursuit, Stamford Cops Say
- 5 Heavy Rain Headed To Stamford, Thunderstorms Possible