STAMFORD, Conn. -- The NAIOP of Connecticut & Suburban New York honored real estate professionals at the Night of the Stars Awards Gala on Thursday, March 6.
Former Stamford Mayor Michael Pavia hosted the event at l'escale restaurant in Greenwich. NAIOP is a commercial real estate development association. The group honored the area’s most prominent real estate projects, companies and leading professionals during the event.
Jeffrey H. Newman, senior vice president, Empire State Realty Trust was honored with the Leadership Award for his longstanding dedication and contributions to the real estate community and to NAIOP, representatives said. A Special Recognition Award was presented to Mill River Park, Stamford "for its positive impact on the community and economic development," representatives said.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Police: Stamford Man, 85, Hit Wife In Head With Ax In Dispute Over Food
- 3 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt Near Stamford Border
- 4 Stamford Woman Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Route 7 In Wilton
- 5 Stamford Man Charged With DWI In Head-On Collision