STAMFORD, Conn. -- Mitchell's Fish Market in Stamford has closed after six years of business in the Stamford Town Center, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Mitchell's Fish Market President Peter Beaudrault did not explain why the restaurant closed, according to the Stamford Advocate report.
"Our Stamford location is closed. We have made a business decision to terminate our lease," Beaudrault wrote in a press release, according to the report. "We have enjoyed our time in Stamford and hope to serve folks who travel at our locations in the Midwest and Florida."
- 1 Stamford Man Charged With Spitting At Cabbie During Traffic Dispute
- 2 Stamford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Popular Armonk Restaurant Plans Stamford Opening
- 5 Stamford Woman Running NYC Marathon To Support Norwalk Foundation