STAMFORD, Conn. -- Mitchell's Fish Market in Stamford has closed after six years of business in the Stamford Town Center, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Mitchell's Fish Market President Peter Beaudrault did not explain why the restaurant closed, according to the Stamford Advocate report.
"Our Stamford location is closed. We have made a business decision to terminate our lease," Beaudrault wrote in a press release, according to the report. "We have enjoyed our time in Stamford and hope to serve folks who travel at our locations in the Midwest and Florida."
- 1 Prosecutor Slams Stamford Schools As Administrators Get Accelerated Rehab
- 2 Connecticut OKs Funding To Replace Metro-North Bridge In Norwalk
- 3 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 4 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Stamford
- 5 Stamford Takes Big Steps, Installs Stanchions To Improve Crosswalk Safety