STAMFORD, Conn. -- Mitchell's Fish Market in Stamford has closed after six years of business in the Stamford Town Center, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Mitchell's Fish Market President Peter Beaudrault did not explain why the restaurant closed, according to the Stamford Advocate report.
"Our Stamford location is closed. We have made a business decision to terminate our lease," Beaudrault wrote in a press release, according to the report. "We have enjoyed our time in Stamford and hope to serve folks who travel at our locations in the Midwest and Florida."
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Man Arrested After Driving Drunk, Crash, Police Pursuit, Stamford Cops Say
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Teens Charged With Using Stun Gun At Stamford High Summer School
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director