STAMFORD, Conn. -- Mitchell's Fish Market in Stamford has closed after six years of business in the Stamford Town Center, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Mitchell's Fish Market President Peter Beaudrault did not explain why the restaurant closed, according to the Stamford Advocate report.
"Our Stamford location is closed. We have made a business decision to terminate our lease," Beaudrault wrote in a press release, according to the report. "We have enjoyed our time in Stamford and hope to serve folks who travel at our locations in the Midwest and Florida."
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 Arrest Of Stamford Duo In Shippan Car Break-Ins Tops Week’s News
- 4 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 5 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station