STAMFORD, Conn. -- Mitchell's Fish Market in Stamford has closed after six years of business in the Stamford Town Center, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Mitchell's Fish Market President Peter Beaudrault did not explain why the restaurant closed, according to the Stamford Advocate report.
"Our Stamford location is closed. We have made a business decision to terminate our lease," Beaudrault wrote in a press release, according to the report. "We have enjoyed our time in Stamford and hope to serve folks who travel at our locations in the Midwest and Florida."
- 1 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 2 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Stamford Commission Seeks New Ways To Use Old Buildings
- 5 First Niagara To Close Bank Branch In Stamford