STAMFORD, Conn. -- The Michaels in the Ridgeway Shopping Center in Stamford has experienced a data breach, according to a list from the company.
The Michaels is located at 2233 Summer St. in Stamford in the Ridgeway Shopping Center. The list indicated that customer information was exposed between May 8 and July 29, 2013.
Patch reported that CEO Chuck Rubin, issued a statement when the data breach was made public in January:
"We recommend that you remain vigilant by reviewing your account statements for unauthorized charges. If you believe your payment card may have been affected, you should immediately contact your bank or card issuer," Rubin said in the statement, according to Patch.
- 1 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 2 Man Robbed While Walking Up To Third Floor Apartment, Stamford Police Say
- 3 Police: Body Of Young Man Found In Stamford Harbor
- 4 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 5 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station