STAMFORD, Conn. -- The Michaels in the Ridgeway Shopping Center in Stamford has experienced a data breach, according to a list from the company.
The Michaels is located at 2233 Summer St. in Stamford in the Ridgeway Shopping Center. The list indicated that customer information was exposed between May 8 and July 29, 2013.
Patch reported that CEO Chuck Rubin, issued a statement when the data breach was made public in January:
"We recommend that you remain vigilant by reviewing your account statements for unauthorized charges. If you believe your payment card may have been affected, you should immediately contact your bank or card issuer," Rubin said in the statement, according to Patch.
- 1 Stamford Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Stamford Man Sentenced To 3 Years For Mortgage Fraud
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Stamford
- 5 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury