STAMFORD, Conn. — Many Stamford eateries are included in the current edition of Connecticut Magazine’s list of Best Restaurants 2013 .
The lists were compiled based on results of ballots sent out to various food experts: reviewers, food writers and editors, cookbook authors, bloggers, and other avid diners, the magazine said in a press release touting the feature.
Here is a list of the Stamford restaurants and which list they made:
- Columbus Park : Best Italian Honorable Mention
- La Bretagne : Best French Honorable Mention
- Navaratna : Best Indian/Best for Vegans and Vegetarians
- Tigin : Best Pub Honorable Mention
- The Capital Grille : Best Steak
- Dinosaur Barbeque : Best Barbecue Honorable Mention
- The Fez : Best Appetizers
- Brasitas : Best Appetizers honorable mention
- City Limits Diner : Best For Families/Best Breakfast
- Kotobuki : Best Sushi
- Fin : Best Sushi Honorable Mention
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.