STAMFORD, Conn. — Many Stamford eateries are included in the current edition of Connecticut Magazine’s list of Best Restaurants 2013.
The lists were compiled based on results of ballots sent out to various food experts: reviewers, food writers and editors, cookbook authors, bloggers, and other avid diners, the magazine said in a press release touting the feature.
Here is a list of the Stamford restaurants and which list they made:
- Columbus Park: Best Italian Honorable Mention
- La Bretagne: Best French Honorable Mention
- Navaratna: Best Indian/Best for Vegans and Vegetarians
- Tigin: Best Pub Honorable Mention
- The Capital Grille: Best Steak
- Dinosaur Barbeque: Best Barbecue Honorable Mention
- The Fez: Best Appetizers
- Brasitas: Best Appetizers honorable mention
- City Limits Diner: Best For Families/Best Breakfast
- Kotobuki: Best Sushi
- Fin: Best Sushi Honorable Mention