STAMFORD, Conn. — The following are job openings recently posted on-line by employers in Stamford and Darien.
▪ SunBridge Healthcare is in need of a business office manager in Stamford.
▪ UBS Financial Services is looking to fill a FXMM middle office position in Stamford.
▪ CVS Caremark in Darien has several openings: beauty adviser, photo lab technician, clerk/cashier, and pharmacy technician.
▪ Thomson Reuters is looking for someone to fill a director position.
▪ KForce in Stamford is looking for a market research specialist and a sales representative.
▪ Equinox in Darien is looking for personal trainers.
▪ Hewlett Packard is looking for a VSB technical support representative, and a sales specialist.
▪ RadioShack is looking for an assistant store manager in Stamford.
▪ Citi Bank is looking for a full-time teller at the Noroton Heights Financial Center.
▪ Gartner has many positions in Stamford to fill, view them here.
▪ Allegis Group is looking for an inside sales representative and an application engineer.
▪ Darien Public Schools is looking for long term substitute teachers in science, social studies, and music.
▪ General Electric has several openings in Stamford including: a business analyst, a senior analyst, executive administrative assistant, IT project manager and a senior analyst of product support.
▪ Purdue Pharma listed many openings in Stamford, they can be found here.
▪ Carta, McAlister, & Moore in Darien is looking for a part-time office assistant.
▪ Robert Half Corporation in Stamford is in need of a recruiting manager.
▪ NBC has several openings in Stamford, which can be viewed here.
Send your job openings to reporters Anthony Buzzeo and Casey Donahue.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Stamford Cops Find Man Passed Out In Car With Engine Running
- 5 Arrest Of Stamford Duo In Shippan Car Break-Ins Tops Week’s News