DANBURY, Conn. -- Chef Michael Bick of SomeThings Fishy Catering and his son, Ian Bick, have opened a new hamburger eatery on Ives Street in Danbury, according to ctbites.com.
Ctbites reviewer Amy Kundrat praises nearly everything about Bick's Burgers -- from the 1950s diner-style decor to the 75/25 ground beef blend of brisket, short rib and chuck.
Bick's Burgers is located at 14 Ives St. and is open from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Mondays through Wednesdays and 11 a.m. to 3 a.m. Thursdays through Saturdays.
- 1 Enjoy A Parade On Memorial Day, Stamford
- 2 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 3 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 4 Memorial Day Thunderstorm Chance, Enhanced Fire Risk In Fairfield
- 5 Updated Memorial Day Forecast Brings Good News For Fairfield