DANBURY, Conn. -- Chef Michael Bick of SomeThings Fishy Catering and his son, Ian Bick, have opened a new hamburger eatery on Ives Street in Danbury, according to ctbites.com.
Ctbites reviewer Amy Kundrat praises nearly everything about Bick's Burgers -- from the 1950s diner-style decor to the 75/25 ground beef blend of brisket, short rib and chuck.
Bick's Burgers is located at 14 Ives St. and is open from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Mondays through Wednesdays and 11 a.m. to 3 a.m. Thursdays through Saturdays.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl
- 2 Young Stamford Gymnast Vaults To Forefront In State Competition
- 3 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Stamford
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed